British Speedway Forum

40 minutes ago, corfe pirate said:

Groundhog day again :rolleyes:.  Yet another fishing trip from our resident troll.   

Yes and it is just boringly repetitive! 

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What is boring is Poole fans engaging with them :nono:

10 minutes ago, lewy said:

What is boring is Poole fans engaging with them :nono:

exactly they just cant help but respond :nono:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ray c said:

exactly they just cant help but respond :nono:

Exactly simply ignore or mute them!!! 

Next signing to be announced next week, it will be a matter of which one now. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Much like every post you make on every thread. At least you and Foreverblue have stopped with the personal attacks for today, sure it wont last.. 

Anyway Pooles next rider will probably be someone who has had money thrown at them after agreeing terms elsewhere. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Exactly simply ignore or mute them!!! 

Next signing to be announced next week, it will be a matter of which one now. 

Lawson maybe? 

12 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

This thread just isn't interesting at all. Nothing to do with Poole speedway now, or what their team is going to be, or their plans for 2022. It's just a lot of people bickering and arguing, how boring. I feel sorry for any of the Poole fans who have an actual interest in their club.

I said it last week the only way is to ignore the trolls, lasted for about an hour, it will be the only way it'll go away or it will just keep going on all season. Hard to do I know, but just reply to the proper speedway posts, unless there's a few of you Poole fans who enjoy it as much as the 2 or 3 thread spoilers on here. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Anyway Pooles next rider will probably be someone who has had money thrown at them after agreeing terms elsewhere. 

I think you will find Poole don't pay over the top for riders, they would probably get a better deals elsewhere, they come to Poole because there's a very good chance of success, its the Poole mentality 

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Much like every post you make on every thread. At least you and Foreverblue have stopped with the personal attacks for today, sure it wont last.. 

Exactly :D Lisa's posts are more repetitive than Kajagoogoo's track - Too Shy

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

I think you will find Poole don't pay over the top for riders, they would probably get a better deals elsewhere, they come to Poole because there's a very good chance of success, its the Poole mentality 

Hate to burst your bubble but riders dont ride for Poole because of this imaginary prestige you think you have.. they ride there because poole pay above what others are willing to, nothing wrong with that by the way lets not pretend Lawson ditched Plymouth because he just couldnt turn down Poole!! What he couldnt turn was a much bigger pay packet 

• Like 1

Poole fans : basso only went to Glasgow for the money

Also Poole fans: Lawson and Kemp reneged on deals with other clubs not for the money :blink:

Edited by Jaizer
For the benefit of Lisa
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Poole fans : glasgows trying to buy the league because signed basso

Also Poole fans: Lawson and Kemp reneged on deals with other clubs not for the money :blink:

Poole fans?? Who said Glasgow were trying to buy the league apart from SS. I apologise to everyone for responding but not sure if it counts as replying to a 'trolling post' :unsure:

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2022 at 10:40 PM, Teromaafan said:

Try ‘ you must have gone to(or attended) a posh school’. Nearly there, but probably over achieved if you are Geordie.

Quite a lot of the Northern posters post "went" & not "gone" in their postings. It must be an "accent or language" speak. :wink:

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Poole fans?? Who said Glasgow were trying to buy the league apart from SS. I apologise to everyone for responding but not sure if it counts as replying to a 'trolling post' :unsure:

Is he not a Poole fan?