British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Actually, Josh MacDonald has a true rolling average of exactly 4.00.   His last twenty meetings gave him 85 rides from which he scored 85 points.

Not like your stalking him or anything :rofl:

32 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Actually, Josh MacDonald has a true rolling average of exactly 4.00.   His last twenty meetings gave him 85 rides from which he scored 85 points.

Yes, and if he stayed on the bike for 4 laps he would have scored considerably more points. Sometimes the red mist came down and he tried just a tad too hard.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Yet completely true or are you saying Poole don't drop under performing riders every season?

Same in any sport, under perform your out 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

Poole drop riders that UNDER PERFORM.  They always put together a quality team at the start of every season, but if you don't perform you're out.  That's the mentality of champions and is the same in every sport.

Like I said, totally clueless.

so they cant build a team to begin with as they have to change riders that cant cut it. you are literally confirming my comments but think im clueless, you are up there with Lisa in the stupidity ranks 

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

Same in any sport, under perform your out 

Exactly no arguments there so why cant Poole put together a good side to begin with?

17 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

so they cant build a team to begin with as they have to change riders that cant cut it. you are literally confirming my comments but think im clueless, you are up there with Lisa in the stupidity ranks 

Nobody knows how a rider will or will not perform.  A rider can be fantastic one season but then drop off the next.  It happens all the time.  A rider can look good in Poland, Sweden, Denmark or Australia etc. and then come over to the UK and struggle.  That happens all the time.  Just two examples of many why Poole have dropped under performing riders in recent years.

You're talking utter nonsense and obviously have no grasp of speedway, so I kindly suggest you stop posting as you're making yourself look even more stupid upon every post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chris4gillian said:

Nobody knows how a rider will or will not perform.  A rider can be fantastic one season but then drop off the next.  It happens all the time.  A rider can look good in Poland, Sweden, Denmark or Australia etc. and then come over to the UK and struggle.  That happens all the time.  Just two examples of many why Poole have dropped under performing riders in recent years.

You're talking utter nonsense and obviously have no grasp of speedway, so I kindly suggest you stop posting as you're making yourself look even more stupid upon every post.

You are literally confirming my comments that Poole change riders all the time which therefor there's definitely an argument to say they don't put together great sides at the beginning of the season, You are embarrassing yourself time and again on this thread yet seem to genuinely believe your some sort of guru, You're not in anyway and the fact you continue in such an arrogant manner sums you up 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Exactly no arguments there so why cant Poole put together a good side to begin with?

At the end of the day, I bet there's not one team that won't change there starting lineup at some point 

12 minutes ago, Wardey said:

Any ideas who your final rider is?

Richard Lawson 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

You are literally confirming my comments that Poole change riders all the time which therefor there's definitely an argument to say they don't put together great sides at the beginning of the season, You are embarrassing yourself time and again on this thread yet seem to genuinely believe your some sort of guru, You're not in anyway and the fact you continue in such an arrogant manner sums you up 

Changed one rider last season, so hardly 'all the time' 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Poole went through the whole 2021 season unbeaten at home from their starting 1-7 to the 1-7 that lifted both trophies!!

Good from start to finish I'd say.............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Changed one rider last season, so hardly 'all the time' 

Every season

57 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Poole went through the whole 2021 season unbeaten at home from their starting 1-7 to the 1-7 that lifted both trophies!!

Good from start to finish I'd say.............

So did a couple of other teams and they have fair race tracks 

39 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

So did a couple of other teams and they have fair race tracks 

I think you will find Poole were the only team with a 100% home record last season, plus most riders go well round Poole because its a fair race track 

• Like 1