British Speedway Forum

15 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I think you will find Poole were the only team with a 100% home record last season, plus most riders go well round Poole because its a fair race track 

Apart from the holes bumps and patches yeah its mint 

3 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Apart from the holes bumps and patches yeah its mint 

All those problems are history, ask the riders 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

You are literally confirming my comments that Poole change riders all the time which therefor there's definitely an argument to say they don't put together great sides at the beginning of the season, You are embarrassing yourself time and again on this thread yet seem to genuinely believe your some sort of guru, You're not in anyway and the fact you continue in such an arrogant manner sums you up 

What a complete :icon_smile_clown:  No idea whatsoever.

48 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

What a complete :icon_smile_clown:  No idea whatsoever.

Embarrassing yourself again, what a silly sausage 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

All those problems are history, ask the riders 

No need to you can see them bouncing down the straights 

Edited by phillipsr

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

I think you will find Poole were the only team with a 100% home record last season, plus most riders go well round Poole because its a fair race track 

As long as I have supported speedway , every home fan will tell you that their track "is a fair race track" . :-) :-) :-)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, phillipsr said:

No need to you can see them bouncing down the straights 

But only prays from the riders 

22 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

But only prays from the riders 

I'm gonna be the spelling police again! lol. 'Praise' as 'prays' will be taken the wrong way ;) Like they are praying the track is okay, which is what I did before the Brum meeting ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2ndbendbuncher said:

Out of interest phillipsr how many meetings last season did you attend at Poole?

He watched us on the TV, oops sorry we weren't on there :rofl:

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm gonna be the spelling police again! lol. 'Praise' as 'prays' will be taken the wrong way ;) Like they are praying the track is okay, which is what I did before the Brum meeting ;)

I'm glad you picked it up before the village idiot :t:

I see the new Danish Speedway website (see International section) has Adam Ellis listed as a rider for Grinsted, confirming that he isn't available for any Wednesday tracks in British Speedway.

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I see the new Danish Speedway website (see International section) has Adam Ellis listed as a rider for Grinsted, confirming that he isn't available for any Wednesday tracks in British Speedway.

Think he was signed a while back skidder,  that's why I said he would not be riding for any Wednesday track. 

27 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Think he was signed a while back skidder,  that's why I said he would not be riding for any Wednesday track. 

Has he signed or just said he will sign (re Richard Lawson!) If a rider can ride 2-3 meetings per week in the same country they must be £s better off than chasing top dollar in different country's.

Has a speedway rider ever been punished for "ripping up" a signed contract, or any promoter for the same offence?

I don't think many speedway riders ever seek the advice of their accountant when choosing which team/teams to sign for.