British Speedway Forum

20 hours ago, phillipsr said:

No need to you can see them bouncing down the straights 

track is much improved but it's still bumpy on the outside of bend 2 especially early on

33 minutes ago, 2ndbendbuncher said:

The question was to you phillipsr, your location is York? were do you watch live speedway and how many times did you attend a meeting last season? you make comments about Poole and the track but going by your replies you have never attended a meeting at Poole correct?

Local is either Scunthorpe or Redcar last year i missed a couple of meetings.. ive attended meetings at Poole  

22 hours ago, phillipsr said:

God that was boring.. you really don't offer anything do you!! Having seen your posts though thats a good thing as you consistently prove you don't have a clue, i imagine you spend the majority of your time at the Poole desperately talking rubbish to anyone who will listen, not noticing there laughing at you, i feel sorry for you actually 

What a complete and utter :icon_smile_clown:

If you bother to look back over the last few pages I think you'll find you're completely wrong as usual.

I really don't know why you're on this thread at all.  You have no interest in Poole speedway and have shown yourself to be totally clueless about all things speedway  All you do is try to antagonise and post tripe to get a rise.

Why don't you just jog on back to your own teams thread...that's if you have one....and let those of us that actually support the Mighty Poole Pirates discuss things in an adult manner?

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Obviously. He's on the thread more than anyone else! 

At least he is not on ours & we are having a :party: with :drink::cheers:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

What a complete and utter :icon_smile_clown:

If you bother to look back over the last few pages I think you'll find you're completely wrong as usual.

I really don't know why you're on this thread at all.  You have no interest in Poole speedway and have shown yourself to be totally clueless about all things speedway  All you do is try to antagonise and post tripe to get a rise.

Why don't you just jog on back to your own teams thread...that's if you have one....and let those of us that actually support the Mighty Poole Pirates discuss things in an adult manner?

Adult manner! Just brilliant from the biggest idiot on the Poole forum and that is quite the achievement on a thread that contains Lisa and Arthur

Edited by phillipsr

42 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

At least he is not on ours & we are having a :party: with :drink::cheers:

No point rubbing salt in the wound that is the awful side Scunny have put together added into the fact that you actually have to go near Scunthorpe itself to watch life is bad enough for you guys 

25 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

No point rubbing salt in the wound that is the awful side Scunny have put together added into the fact that you actually have to go near Scunthorpe itself to watch life is bad enough for you guys 

Another team that will make changes then :nono:

On 1/20/2022 at 10:00 AM, lisa-colette said:

Poole vs Oxford on Good Friday, is that a normal 7.30pm time or is it going is be an afternoon meeting?? :unsure:

Showing 6.00pm on the new British Speedway site.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Another team that will make changes then :nono:

Where have i said Poole will be the only ones?? At least Scunny will do it fairly 

Edited by phillipsr

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Where have i said Poole will be the only ones?? At least Scunny will do it fairly 

Like Poole then, all within the rules 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Adult manner! Just brilliant from the biggest idiot on the Poole forum and that is quite the achievement on a thread that contains Lisa and Arthur

Hey Lisa were famous 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

How to win friends and influence people. :rolleyes:.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Final team rider will be announced tomorrow. 

Danno Verge