British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Final team rider will be announced tomorrow. 

Wouldn’t it be a huge surprise if they announced Richard Lawson :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

As I’ve said before I’d laugh if it wasn’t and he was left with nothing.cant wait if it is him as at our first home meeting of the season against Poole I’d imagine you would be able to hear the boos back at Wimborne road they will be that loud.

Edited by Mike0310
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Adult manner! Just brilliant from the biggest idiot on the Poole forum and that is quite the achievement on a thread that contains Lisa and Arthur

I'd say that was ironic but you won't comprehend what I mean.  Still totally clueless.

26 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

I'd say that was ironic but you won't comprehend what I mean.  Still totally clueless.

And he's back!! Who knew the Internet would work that well in your parents basement 

12 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

As I’ve said before I’d laugh if it wasn’t and he was left with nothing.cant wait if it is him as at our first home meeting of the season against Poole I’d imagine you would be able to hear the boos back at Wimborne road they will be that loud.

Didnt Lawson help Plymouth out initially (guesting constantly?) 

Edited by GiveusaB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Didnt Lawson help Plymouth out initially (guesting constantly?) 

Yes he did,he also signed on for the last few matches, great rider around our track and was popular with the fans, unfortunately he went back on a verbal agreement to be our no1 in 2022 which upset few of the fans,personally I would welcome him back i rate him highly nothing spectacular but always reliable imo.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, lewy said:

Yes he did,he also signed on for the last few matches, great rider around our track and was popular with the fans, unfortunately he went back on a verbal agreement to be our no1 in 2022 which upset few of the fans,personally I would welcome him back i rate him highly nothing spectacular but always reliable imo.

i would swap lawson for hans even though lawson a better rider :t::)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ray c said:

i would swap lawson for hans even though lawson a better rider :t::)

Always liked Hans, always gives everything.

Announcement will probably be later today - probably at 7pm - to meet the local Echo deadlines for Tuesday's editions as I imagine there will be minimal AFC Bournemouth news then!!! 

.... and all ready for the relaunch of 'PirateCast.Live' on Wednesday at 8pm - live on YouTube.

Edited by Skidder1

36 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Announcement will probably be later today to meet the local Echo deadlines for Tuesday's editions as I imagine there will be minimal AFC Bournemouth news then!!! 

.... and all ready for the relaunch of 'Piratecast Live' on Wednesday at 8pm - live on YouTube.

Do we need to watch it live Skidder? Or will it be on You tube to watch whenever? 

40 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Announcement will probably be later today to meet the local Echo deadlines for Tuesday's editions as I imagine there will be minimal AFC Bournemouth news then!!! 

.... and all ready for the relaunch of 'Piratecast Live' on Wednesday at 8pm - live on YouTube.

Theres minimal AFC Bournemouth news atm, after Saturday against Hull :rofl:

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Theres minimal AFC Bournemouth news atm, after Saturday against Hull :rofl:

Yeah today its the usual 2-page post match report and photos with excuses!!!:t:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Do we need to watch it live Skidder? Or will it be on You tube to watch whenever? 

I believe that once you've pressed the 'subscribe' button - its free - you can view at any time.

• Thanks 1

Lawson it is then, as a full asset from Glasgow, Basso goes the other way 

• Like 1