British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, lewy said:

So in other words you were wrong :party:

What I should have said that it was not all about the rent Yes I posted it wrong.  Just like you said about Dillon he did agree to go back so it was not about money as you have said. It was down to team changes. 

• Confused 1

Don’t think it was practical for Poole to change their race nights just to suit Basso,fans need a fixed race night,chopping  and changing is not good for business. IMO

• Like 3

Just now, Fromafar said:

Don’t think it was practical for Poole to change their race nights just to suit Basso,fans need a fixed race night,chopping  and changing is not good for business. IMO

That's true, I'm not sure they would have actually gone through with it tbh.

12 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

What I should have said that it was not all about the rent Yes I posted it wrong.  Just like you said about Dillon he did agree to go back so it was not about money as you have said. It was down to team changes. 

What was the team changes in question or have you just made that up?

The delay in Poole naming their team, may mean they are picking up the remainder available, OR maybe a rule change that will allow riders from senior leagues in Poland, Sweden, and Denmark to ride over here???????

1 minute ago, lewy said:

No I've not made it up its fact Dillon was in the team and accepted the money,  and that come from a very close friend of Dillons. So I've said I got it wrong as in wording.  Unlike you who won't admit you got wrong.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Coraldon said:

The delay in Poole naming their team, may mean they are picking up the remainder available, OR maybe a rule change that will allow riders from senior leagues in Poland, Sweden, and Denmark to ride over here???????

Think all us Poole fans known for some weeks  it will be King/S.Worrall/Lawson/Ben Cook/Zach Cook/Kemp and a young rider on 2 or a tad over 2 to stay within points limit.

Poles have not loosened rules for POL EXL and with DK racing Wed and SWE Tue it would have been a nightmare getting anyone riding in those leagues for us as a Wed track. Same with any riders doing U24 POL Extra Lge this season where race day at least for the POL EXL U24 is a Tuesday I believe.

As soon as this rental situation is resolved then the Ford's can finally announce the team. That's of course if they do which all of us sincerely hope does happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

So happy he couldn't wait to get up to sunny Scotland… and didnt Poole say they could accommodate the race night issue 

He will soon realise Poole is the place to be if you want to win trophys :t:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

No I've not made it up its fact Dillon was in the team and accepted the money,  and that come from a very close friend of Dillons. So I've said I got it wrong as in wording.  Unlike you who won't admit you got wrong.  

My source was alot more in the know than a friend of rumls.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Coraldon said:

Having Danny King, Steve Worrall and Richard Lawson as 'what's left over' isn't too bad though, is it?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lewy said:

I don’t think Trackerman has to make anything up. He was track curator for the second half of last season and it doing the track at Poole in 2022. So pretty sure he hears/knows things straight from the top.

And if you are not happy or are very happy with track conditions this coming season, you will be able to discuss it directly with the main guy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I don’t think Trackerman has to make anything up. He was track curator for the second half of last season and it doing the track at Poole in 2022. So pretty sure he hears/knows things straight from the top.

And if you are not happy or are very happy with track conditions this coming season, you will be able to discuss it directly with the main guy.

If only you new:rofl:

• Haha 1

Heard on the grapevine that the rent issue was finally sorted today.

Bring on the team announcements 

• Like 4

Poole fans when Lewy calls out Trackerman.Of course there are black stormtroopers in Star Wars — Quartz

9 minutes ago, daz9100 said:

Heard on the grapevine that the rent issue was finally sorted today.

Bring on the team announcements 

Great news! :t:

• Like 1