British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

But he couldn't ride because of covid restrictions in Czech, were there any rules for that at the time? I don't think there were, that's why the committees own discretion was used imo. 

No there was no rule it seems , but its easy to see why some may see it as an advantage , there were other teams that benefitted from some rules that were adjusted to suit the situation with covid at the time not just Poole

• Like 1

Havin just been on the British speedway website, I notice that Poole have no riders mentioned for the 2022 season, can anyone confirm this and if so what are/could be the reason.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Havin just been on the British speedway website, I notice that Poole have no riders mentioned for the 2022 season, can anyone confirm this and if so what are/could be the reason.

Seriously?

Rent issues. Just been confirmed as sorted out. Rider announcements this week apparently. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Seriously?

Rent issues. Just been confirmed as sorted out. Rider announcements this week apparently. 

Thank you Lisa.

• Like 1

Seriously?

Poole have been allowed to have 7 R/R riders for next season. When riding away It has been agreed the home riders to cover the rides, when at home it has been agreed they can have seven guest riders up to a points limit of 50, this should ensure they easily win the league

• Haha 1

Seriously?

I've heard it's Danny King, Steve Worrall, Richard Lawson, Ben Cook, Zach Cook, Drew Kemp, Nathan Ablitt 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Poole have been allowed to have 7 R/R riders for next season. When riding away It has been agreed the home riders to cover the rides, when at home it has been agreed they can have seven guest riders up to a points limit of 50, this should ensure they easily win the league

Sounds like treble winners to me with that lineup :party:

The BCP have started a consultation on the 'Local Plan Issues and Options' from today until March, will be interesting with the football club releasing details of their new ground soon.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Danny and Steve now confirmed.

I like it that we announce at 7pm when some others do it at 7am, the evening more my time frame tbh! :D

4 hours ago, hyderd said:

They have now 

46 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Danny and Steve now confirmed.

Not bad for so called left overs :rofl:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I bet trackprat and phillipsr are seething :rofl:

Yeah crushed by those world class signings