Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Yeah crushed by those world class signings  

Happy with those left overs all day 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

I bet trackprat and phillipsr are seething :rofl:

Yes, both brilliant Grand prix stars in their day. 

4 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Not bad for left overs 

5 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Don't remember them in the GP, perhaps King with a wild card at Cardiff :t:

• Haha 1

King and S Worrall both very good CL Heat Leaders and came good at business end of last season.

Wasn't that long ago though (pre Basso) in early months of 2021 season that many Poole fans were expressing concerns about number of times Poole were vulnerable in closing heats and lost a few matches and threatened to throw away leads.

If Lawson replaces Schlein as rumoured are they stronger / weaker / about the same, I'd say definitely weaker at home and about the same away; with no Basso and questions about reserves it may need Fords to pull another rabbit out of the hat mid-season.

From what I've seen Kemp is over-rated and will struggle when not at reserve; but Mulford or Ablitt may be under-rated by some and could hold their own against other reserves.

Pretty sure the declared 1-7 wont be the 1-7 by early August even allowing for any injuries.

3 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Don't remember them in the GP, perhaps King with a wild card at Cardiff :t:

Love this, surely no one would think Worral has been anywhere near the grand prix. Deluded or a bit thick?

On 1/9/2022 at 9:32 AM, Trackrat said:

No, I was out buying you a dictionary.

On 1/9/2022 at 10:08 AM, Arthur54 said:

Thanks, i keep spelling Poole Paul, so that should help now :t:

22 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Try convincing the idots 

Think you may want to bin the dictionary Arthur. Trackrat has supplied you either a cheap Chinese knock off copy or the Welsh version which restricts the use of vowel's.   :t:

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Love this, surely no one would think Worral has been anywhere near the grand prix. Deluded or a bit thick?

You should rename yourself 'Thrush' as just like that, you're an annoying little git that just won't go away! :rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, 2ndbendbuncher said:

The BCP have started a consultation on the 'Local Plan Issues and Options' from today until March, will be interesting with the football club releasing details of their new ground soon.  

The deadline to respond to this draft document is 7th March!!

Its interesting - not to say worrying - that the stadium site is within the 'regenerating the town centre' area, but without any specific reference to any scheme, other than introducing tall buildings north of the railway line, whereas sites like the Dolphin Leisure Centre are specifically mentioned for 'enhancement'!!

You have to subscribe to the BCP local plan website in order to respond to the consultation document and with the rental agreed with G.I. only for one year, I feel a mass lobbying coming on at some point soon.

2 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

You should rename yourself 'Thrush' as just like that, you're an annoying little git that just won't go away! :rofl:

Nice 70's joke there, great banter gullible, not got the minerals to put the real version though.

Edited by Trackrat
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Trackrat said:

I've been going to speedway long enough to know Worrall hasn't been in gp, idot 

6 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Irony

You can't talk. You can't even spell Worrall correctly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1