Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

This thread just isn't interesting at all. Nothing to do with Poole speedway now, or what their team is going to be, or their plans for 2022. It's just a lot of people bickering and arguing, how boring. I feel sorry for any of the Poole fans who have an actual interest in their club.

I don't because Poole fans ruin other clubs threads 24/7 therefore fans of other clubs are just repaying the compliment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TTT said:

I don't because Poole fans ruin other clubs threads 24/7 therefore fans of other clubs are just repaying the compliment. 

Might have a point if there was any truth to this. But trolls don't often tell the truth. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares about Poole or there fans. Years of there rubbish coming back to bite them 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TTT said:

I don't because Poole fans ruin other clubs threads 24/7 therefore fans of other clubs are just repaying the compliment. 

I don't think that is true, we comment on other threads and personally have many chats about other teams without issue. I very much doubt many fans of other current  clubs have any issues with Poole fans. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2022 at 8:43 PM, phillipsr said:

That or ive spent a boring isolation Sunday catching south coast whoppers.. 

58 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Who cares about Poole or there fans. Years of there rubbish coming back to bite them 

Groundhog day again :rolleyes:.  Yet another fishing trip from our resident troll.   

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, corfe pirate said:

Groundhog day again :rolleyes:.  Yet another fishing trip from our resident troll.   

 

Yes and it is just boringly repetitive! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes and it is just boringly repetitive! 

What is boring is Poole fans engaging with them :nono:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lewy said:

What is boring is Poole fans engaging with them :nono:

exactly they just cant help but respond :nono:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ray c said:

exactly they just cant help but respond :nono:

Exactly simply ignore or mute them!!! 
 

Next signing to be announced next week, it will be a matter of which one now. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes and it is just boringly repetitive! 

Much like every post you make on every thread. At least you and Foreverblue have stopped with the personal attacks for today, sure it wont last.. 

Anyway Pooles next rider will probably be someone who has had money thrown at them after agreeing terms elsewhere. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Exactly simply ignore or mute them!!! 
 

Next signing to be announced next week, it will be a matter of which one now. 

Lawson maybe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

This thread just isn't interesting at all. Nothing to do with Poole speedway now, or what their team is going to be, or their plans for 2022. It's just a lot of people bickering and arguing, how boring. I feel sorry for any of the Poole fans who have an actual interest in their club.

I said it last week the only way is to ignore the trolls, lasted for about an hour, it will be the only way it'll go away or it will just keep going on all season. Hard to do I know, but just reply to the proper speedway posts, unless there's a few of you Poole fans who enjoy it as much as the 2 or 3 thread spoilers on here. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Anyway Pooles next rider will probably be someone who has had money thrown at them after agreeing terms elsewhere. 

I think you will find Poole don't pay over the top for riders, they would probably get a better deals elsewhere, they come to Poole because there's a very good chance of success, its the Poole mentality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Much like every post you make on every thread. At least you and Foreverblue have stopped with the personal attacks for today, sure it wont last.. 

Anyway Pooles next rider will probably be someone who has had money thrown at them after agreeing terms elsewhere. 

Exactly :D Lisa's posts are more repetitive than Kajagoogoo's track - Too Shy

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy