British Speedway Forum

19 hours ago, Wardey said:

Any ideas who your final rider is?

Should be announced on Monday

• Like 1

15 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Embarrassing yourself again, what a silly sausage 

That's quite a feat, embarrassing yourself hugely whilst attempting to say the same about another poster :rofl:

You have proven yourself to be clueless and completely unknowledgeable about Poole and speedway in general :t:

Why keep making yourself look like the village :icon_smile_clown:?  Because you're a bedroom keyboard warrior with nothing else to do, that's why :party:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

That's quite a feat, embarrassing yourself hugely whilst attempting to say the same about another poster :rofl:

You have proven yourself to be clueless and completely unknowledgeable about Poole and speedway in general :t:

Why keep making yourself look like the village :icon_smile_clown:?  Because you're a bedroom keyboard warrior with nothing else to do, that's why :party:

God that was boring.. you really don't offer anything do you!! Having seen your posts though thats a good thing as you consistently prove you don't have a clue, i imagine you spend the majority of your time at the Poole desperately talking rubbish to anyone who will listen, not noticing there laughing at you, i feel sorry for you actually 

29 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

God that was boring.. you really don't offer anything do you!! Having seen your posts though thats a good thing as you consistently prove you don't have a clue, i imagine you spend the majority of your time at the Poole desperately talking rubbish to anyone who will listen, not noticing there laughing at you, i feel sorry for you actually 

All this is getting boring now, any chance you are a Coventry fan? Don't think any one wins it goes on & on for ever. Time to call a end to all this crap. 

• Like 3

Even though I’m sure it is Lawson it would be funny if a curve ball was thrown and it wasn’t him because all he would have left is Birmingham.

11 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

All this is getting boring now, any chance you are a Coventry fan? Don't think any one wins it goes on & on for ever. Time to call a end to all this crap. 

Nope not a Cov fan 

23 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Exactly no arguments there so why cant Poole put together a good side to begin with?

Which Championship team in 2021 “put together a good side to begin with”?

1 hour ago, Trackerman48 said:

He's a Poole fan 

33 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

He's a Poole fan 

Obviously. He's on the thread more than anyone else! 

Was also wondering what the gentleman from York thoughts were on Exeter's old track, from my many visits was certainly not smooth! what did you think on your visits?

Edited by 2ndbendbuncher

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

He's a Poole fan 

As i said i like to watch good speedway, never been a fan of the jumps at Poole 

31 minutes ago, 2ndbendbuncher said:

Was also wondering what the gentleman from York thoughts were on Exeter's old track, from my many visits was certainly not smooth! what did you think on your visits?

Who? 

The question was to you phillipsr, your location is York? were do you watch live speedway and how many times did you attend a meeting last season? you make comments about Poole and the track but going by your replies you have never attended a meeting at Poole correct?

18 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

As i said i like to watch good speedway, never been a fan of the jumps at Poole 

I still think you've a soft spot for Poole, after all your on this thread more than any other 

1 minute ago, 2ndbendbuncher said:

The question was to you phillipsr, your location is York? were do you watch live speedway and how many times did you attend a meeting last season? you make comments about Poole and the track but going by your replies you have never attended a meeting at Poole correct?

Correct, the last time he would have seen poole would be on tv in our premiership days, when the track did have a lot of problems, but not anymore, best its been for years 

• Like 1