British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

YouTube is full of muppets.

Upon ur request :D

• Haha 1

I'm a Pirate with twirly bits that are itchy on the nose ! :)

Me kinda thinks we Pirates will be heading up to Glasgee in the play off semi, of course we will need to get past either Bears or Scunny before then.

:t:

4 hours ago, Turnip said:

Me kinda thinks we Pirates will be heading up to Glasgee in the play off semi, of course we will need to get past either Bears or Scunny 

Edited by Happy Hunter
Incorrect information. Turnip is more on the ball than I am!

5 hours ago, Turnip said:

Me kinda thinks we Pirates will be heading up to Glasgee in the play off semi, of course we will need to get past either Bears or Scunny before then.

:t:

I tend to think will be Poole and Edinburgh get through the play offs. I don't see Leicester picking Glasgow or Edinburgh their riders don't seem to perform there. They have a win at Poole on the record already so convention tells me they'll pick Poole if that's the 3 choices

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I tend to think will be Poole and Edinburgh get through the play offs. I don't see Leicester picking Glasgow or Edinburgh their riders don't seem to perform there. They have a win at Poole on the record already so convention tells me they'll pick Poole if that's the 3 choices

Leicester won 39-50 earlier this season at Armadiddle!!

Nick Morris just managed a couple - well 14 really!!

1 minute ago, TheScotsman said:

Leicester won 39-50 earlier this season at Armadiddle!!

Nick Morris just managed a couple - well 14 really!!

Really? Missed that one then :oops:

I stand by thinking it will be a north/ south split semi 

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Really? Missed that one then :oops:

I stand by thinking it will be a north/ south split semi 

What if Plymouth make it through?

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What if Plymouth make it through?

Like said earlier I think the top 4 will be Leicester Glasgow Poole and Edinburgh. If its Plymouth get through then Leicester surely take Poole as took a doing at Plymouth did the not? I'm doubting my memory after my last faux Pas :rofl:

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Like said earlier I think the top 4 will be Leicester Glasgow Poole and Edinburgh. If its Plymouth get through then Leicester surely take Poole as took a doing at Plymouth did the not? I'm doubting my memory after my last faux Pas :rofl:

They did, you are right! But was quite early in the season, so might be different now. I guess it depends on Plymouth's team if Leicester choose them or Poole and what the outcome of Barker's hearing is.

Don't forget to watch Chateau DIY on Channel 4 at 4pm to see how Matt Ford's chateau is getting on :t:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Would be foolish of Leicester to pick us Pirates now that we are making all enemies walk the plank! :t:

Edited by Turnip

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Leicester did end Poole's long home unbeaten run 43-47 back in June when Dan Thompson top scored (11+2) from reserve.

Thats not about to happen again.