British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Gonna be a while before anyone can travel between France and UK atm. As long as he doesn't go by Eurostar! ;)

Just seen an article that France has back tracked on the rules !! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Gonna be a while before anyone can travel between France and UK atm. As long as he doesn't go by Eurostar! ;)

He might come over in a dinghy :rofl:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

No room all fully booked:angry:

Edited by Neila
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Having seen pictures of those dinghys crammed full of young military aged men from Africa and the Middle-East I'm not sure there would be enough room for him and all his equipment.

Besides, salt water isn't good for speedway bikes.

3 hours ago, Nickinho said:

Having seen pictures of those dinghys crammed full of young military aged men from Africa and the Middle-East I'm not sure there would be enough room for him and all his equipment.

Besides, salt water isn't good for speedway bikes.

Do owners normally transport the bikes around with them then? ;) Probably could use one of those 10ft high nutcrackers he has outside the chateau as a boat for one! :D

14 hours ago, Neila said:

Artical in this week's speedway star saying team complete but no announcement untill rental issues are sorted, which have been delayed due to Xmas and Matt ford having issues traveling from/to france,. Looks like he's bringing money back in a brown bag when he travels :D

I think any brown bags are far more likely to be going TO France rather than from!!!!?;)

Browsing on championship pages, noticed that someone on Redcar thread wishes that Glasgow and Poole should both move up as we are stinking out the championship with our desperation to win at all costs, although Glasgow haven't won league since 2011 and KO cup 2016. We are the 2 most hated teams in British speedway,  jealousy is a terrible thing. Looking forward to our rivalry next season

24 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Browsing on championship pages, noticed that someone on Redcar thread wishes that Glasgow and Poole should both move up as we are stinking out the championship with our desperation to win at all costs, although Glasgow haven't won league since 2011 and KO cup 2016. We are the 2 most hated teams in British speedway,  jealousy is a terrible thing. Looking forward to our rivalry next season

it was me, mate - i wdnt swap with anyone, not jealous at all its just my time of the month

1 hour ago, Cookiefan said:

Ha, I think we have had since 2003 at least. We are well used to it! It's worse for us in the Premiership! 

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ha, I think we have had since 2003 at least. We are well used to it! It's worse for us in the Premiership! 

I noticed lol, you have just joined us in championship as we were the ones hated, even though we haven't won anything 

1 hour ago, Cookiefan said:

I noticed lol, you have just joined us in championship as we were the ones hated, even though we haven't won anything 

Well what's gonna happen if you do win it?? :o;)

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well what's gonna happen if you do win it?? :o;)

It will all be down to the money lol

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yeah right! Money doesn't win titles in speedway.Ask Mark Lemon!

Ouch! ;) Gonna wake Geoff up if you say things like that :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1