British Speedway Forum

Okay this is not MY fault. Blame @Arthur54 and @gazzac they requested it!!

Poole have agreed terms with 2 Poole riders, so if we are persuaded to move up  who do we think they will be in this league?

Also Philtheace has put Poole on the list of teams potentially moving up..

Edited by lisa-colette

7 minutes ago, Lurcher said:

who are Pooles assets

A lot!! But most don't ride over here now. Also got a few off Rick Frost that included Batch and NKI for example unless they have been sold on now. 

So assets that will realistically ride over here could include both Holder's, Batch (if we still own him, Swindon may have bought him by now!), BK, Basso, Ben Cook. That's from the top of my head. 

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Poole have agreed terms with 2 Poole riders, so if we are persuaded to move up  who do we think they will be in this league?

I'm pretty certain Danny doesn't want to at the moment.

I personally think it would be financial suicide.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KIRKYLANE said:

If Poole go up, I am sure Brady Kurtz will be back

Yes, probably. At Poole most weeks this season! I'm not sure what team average is worked towards in the prem, but a possible top 3 of Jack, Chris and BK??

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Poole remaining in the second tier.

Danny King signed as the No.1

What happens if the other rider signed has a higher average?

Danny won't be number 1

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Would be interesting to know if one of those is King. If it is, then Poole will remain second tier as I just can’t see King leaving Ipswich. 

Just now, sugarray said:

What happens if the other rider signed has a higher average?

Danny won't be number 1

I asked someone a few days ago who works at Poole whether the rumours were true about the Pirates moving back up and he said as far as he knows Pirates will be running in the Championship with Danny King at No.1.

Whether that happens or not remains to be seen but the person I asked is normally very reliable. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Would be interesting to know if one of those is King. If it is, then Poole will remain second tier as I just can’t see King leaving Ipswich. 

I wouldn't expect Danny King to leave Ipswich ever, unless it was their promoters decision. 

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I asked someone a few days ago who works at Poole whether the rumours were true about the Pirates moving back up and he said as far as he knows Pirates will be running in the Championship with Danny King at No.1.

Whether that happens or not remains to be seen but the person I asked is normally very reliable. 

If that's true, then that would rule out Steve Worall as he has a higher average now. If we are staying in Champ then I would hope both are back. 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

If that's true, then that would rule out Steve Worall as he has a higher average now. If we are staying in Champ then I would hope both are back. 

Might be a case of the numbers game with Steve.

18.50 for the pair as it stands.

18 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

This is nice back were we belong :rofl:

Well you can just pretend til they say we are staying in the Championship ;)