British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Plenty of Poole fans were at the 2nd leg of the playoff final which was on a Thursday! lol :o;)

At the DOUBLE :cheers: 

Sweet Poole Pirates da da daaaa good times never seemed so good so good so good :party:

12 hours ago, PirateShip said:

At the DOUBLE :cheers: 

Sweet Poole Pirates da da daaaa good times never seemed so good so good so good :party:

Are you related to Steve Shovlar by any chance? He used to hijack the old Oxford Speedway Forum with his usual 'banter'.

I check out this thread expecting to read news about Oxford and find that it's bombarded by comments regarding Poole?

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Are you related to Steve Shovlar by any chance? He used to hijack the old Oxford Speedway Forum with his usual 'banter'.

I check out this thread expecting to read news about Oxford and find that it's bombarded by comments regarding Poole?

Steve is a top chap :t:

Ironically if u hadn't quoted me I wudn't av been prompted to make a quick return to comment about POOLE again! :rofl:

All the best to Oxford, it's great to see you back especially when u do battle with us PIRATES:D

PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! :cheers:

4 hours ago, steve roberts said:

If they are related,, must be a young grandchild 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

If they are related,, must be a young grandchild 

Whoops, I just used the Oxford w.c .......I wudn't go in there for a few hours if I were u. Us Pirates throw it overboard, these modern facilities don't do it for me! :rofl:

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2021 at 10:51 PM, old bob at herne bay said:

1.No local derbies vs Poole on a Wednesday .... Oxford will have to ride on their alternative night .

2. No chance of Poole supporters visiting Oxford. 

Oh yes Poole didn’t last long riding on a Thursday in the Prem ...

Seems another self interest decision from Rob Godfrey and his beloved Scunthorpe. 

I would not envisage either team racing on EVERY Wednesday. I would put money on both derby meetings being on a Wednesday.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Steve is a top chap :t:

Ironically if u hadn't quoted me I wudn't av been prompted to make a quick return to comment about POOLE again! :rofl:

All the best to Oxford, it's great to see you back especially when u do battle with us PIRATES:D

PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! :cheers:

...I think that he has mellowed but he used to talk some cra*p on the Oxford Forum. I met him once at Cowley but he won't remember me?

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I would not envisage either team racing on EVERY Wednesday. I would put money on both derby meetings being on a Wednesday.

Agree.

Troy Batchelor now confirmed.

1 hour ago, StyxofRock said:

But not in the Premiership, this should be locked...

Or just added to the thread in the Championship, as i'm sure Batch will be riding in both leagues so might get a bit confusing.