British Speedway Forum

Brilliant effort from Glasgow with the announcement, additional exposure and donations for the charities is great. Good signing also.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Jason's injury @ wolves was 7 broken ribs (little known fact) then rode when not 100% fit. Not the best move when you were the man every other rider wanted to beat in the U.K. 2021.

I think it was a well known fact.

• Like 2

How about just bringing in one new rider?

Glasgow 2022?

Craig Cook 8.69
Ulrich Ostergaard 7.96
Tom Brennan 6.32
Sam Jensen 5.80
Broc Nicol 5.50
Connor Bailey 4.04
Ben Morley 3.67
Total 41.98

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Glasgow 2022?

Craig Cook 8.69
Ulrich Ostergaard 7.96
Tom Brennan 6.32
Sam Jensen 5.80
Broc Nicol 5.50
Connor Bailey 4.04
Ben Morley 3.67
Total 41.98

I think we can do btter than that.

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Glasgow 2022?

Craig Cook 8.69
Ulrich Ostergaard 7.96
Tom Brennan 6.32
Sam Jensen 5.80
Broc Nicol 5.50
Connor Bailey 4.04
Ben Morley 3.67
Total 41.98

I personally don't think that'll be a million miles away. Ben Morley, absolutely no thanks. 

Good start with the team building in signing Connor Bailey. Wonder if they are going to announce the team in reverse order? If so Connor would be a strong no. 7 :t:

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

I personally don't think that'll be a million miles away. Ben Morley, absolutely no thanks. 

Lol…….And you said MY attempt at team building was too much like last years…….lol

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Good start with the team building in signing Connor Bailey. Wonder if they are going to announce the team in reverse order? If so Connor would be a strong no. 7 :t:

Agreed. The idea of having Morley at reserve would leave you a tad weak. That said, like we found with Keleher,  keep tabs on how riders are performing elsewhere and bring in a kick ass reserve, well eventually! :D 

Sarjeant at reserve?

Tom Woolley? ok ok  :D

Edited by PirateShip

1 hour ago, ragdoll64 said:

Lol…….And you said MY attempt at team building was too much like last years…….lol

I'm not saying it's team I would choose lol. Just think it's the one we'll get

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Not sure Sam Jensen will feature.

• Like 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

Not sure Sam Jensen will feature.

If I was to guess, and again not sure on averages, but Sam out for basso and heeps/ Hume at reserve. Depends what comes out from the great Eastbourne averages debate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

If I was to guess, and again not sure on averages, but Sam out for basso and heeps/ Hume at reserve. Depends what comes out from the great Eastbourne averages debate

Oh no you don't!! :angry: ;)

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Riders averages are not going to have Eastbourne meetings taken out of them!

Stewart Dickson clarified this in a centregreen interview at Leicester, a meeting I was at. He was unhappy about it hence his comments.

Be told! :rofl:

Edited by PirateShip

1 minute ago, PirateShip said:

Riders averages are not going to have Eastbourne meetings taken out of them!

Stewart Dickson clarified this in a centregreen interview at Leicester, a meeting I was at. He was unhappy about it hence his comments.

We'll see. Happened when rye house folded midway through season don't know why it wouldn't in this exact same scenario. Until i hear officially I'll take what Mr Dickson says with a pinch of sale thank you very much :t: