British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

I will be very very surprised if it happens! 

Yeah, think it is a case of say it enough times and it might actually happen! lol 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah, think it is a case of say it enough times and it might actually happen! lol 

The amusing part is Poole fans saying he's available if we need to make changes during the season. Like he's just sitting about with no offers and will turns down money on the off chance Poole need him. Absolutely priceless

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

The amusing part is Poole fans saying he's available if we need to make changes during the season. Like he's just sitting about with no offers and will turns down money on the off chance Poole need him. Absolutely priceless

Ha, it's happened before! It just depends on the rider and what their plans are. If he wants to carry on riding in the Championship then obviously it isn't going to work. But some riders may not want a full season and are happy to fill in for someone on a temporary basis but can't commit more than that. 

I hit a nerve obviously lol.

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Ha, it's happened before! It just depends on the rider and what their plans are. If he wants to carry on riding in the Championship then obviously it isn't going to work. But some riders may not want a full season and are happy to fill in for someone on a temporary basis but can't commit more than that. 

I hit a nerve obviously lol.

No not you just seen it 3 or 4 times. Made me chuckle. Guys obviously commited to Britain if signed prem, be very shocked if didn't ride in champ

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

No not you just seen it 3 or 4 times. Made me chuckle. Guys obviously commited to Britain if signed prem, be very shocked if didn't ride in champ

Oh I thought I had said it lol esp after you quoted me ha. I do tend to think out loud on here and twitter tbh! 

Doubt Glasgow will fit him in after signing JC! ;);):P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh I thought I had said it lol esp after you quoted me ha. I do tend to think out loud on here and twitter tbh! 

Doubt Glasgow will fit him in after signing JC! ;);):P

Haha na don't think was you in fairness on this occasion.

You mean JG :D

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

He will but due to his Danish commitments will rule a Wednesday track out.

Cant remember who ride on a Wednesday primarily over here though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

He will but due to his Danish commitments will rule a Wednesday track out.

Cant remember who ride on a Wednesday primarily over here though.

:rolleyes: lol me either

poole are the only ones i think it’s always been a danish league day 

Edited by mac101

8 minutes ago, mac101 said:

poole are the only ones i think it’s always been a danish league day 

Oxford ;)

• Thanks 1

See changed ticketing partners, maximum refund timescale for postponements down to 7 days from 28. Good to see promotion listened on that front :t:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, markw40 said:

First time posting on BSF for quite some time but my team if it were up to me would be this (Assuming a 2 point rider is still a thing) 

Cook 8.69

Ellis 7.47

Douglas 7.74

Brennan 6.32

Nicol 5.50

Bailey 4.04

2 point reserve 

4 heat leaders who all can improve on average with improvement in Nicol and Bailey allowing for a youngster at reserve

IMO . Nicol to Oxford.and top three wrong . craig off to Edinburgh to cover for masters .

MERRY CHRISTMASGlasgow fans   now where is that big key ?

Edited by jenga

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

IMO . Nicol to Oxford.and top three wrong . craig off to Edinburgh to cover for masters .

MERRY CHRISTMASGlasgow fans   now where is that big key ?

We’ve got room for Sam and Craig. :)

49 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

See changed ticketing partners, maximum refund timescale for postponements down to 7 days from 28. Good to see promotion listened on that front :t:

Good move, around August they started asking for a ridiculous amount of personal information they had'nt previously to buy a ticket. The first meeting after this change the pay at the gate queue was snaked round the car park. Never did get a reply as to why. 

• Like 1