British Speedway Forum

20 minutes ago, Gazc said:

He rode extremely well around Ashfield last season whilst guesting for us and when up with Poole. 

He was dynamite for Poole at Leicester last season.

Edited by foreverblue

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Is there any basis to the Ellis rumour or is it just that he has an average that would fit?

Average far as I know. I'd prefer ulle back myself. Not sure Ellis can ride champ if riding Poland, Sweden, prem and potentially France as I've been advised he is already. 

57 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He was dynamite for Poole at Leicester last season.

And at Edinburgh. 

40 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Average far as I know. I'd prefer ulle back myself. Not sure Ellis can ride champ if riding Poland, Sweden, prem and potentially France as I've been advised he is already. 

Second tier Poland presumably? 

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Second tier Poland presumably? 

Think it's daugvipils who are technically Latvia but race on polish 2nd Division I think

39 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

And at Edinburgh. 

Yes true, personally I think he has a lot of promise and it's a shame he hasn't re joined Poole. 

3 hours ago, mac101 said:

His ave is under 5 and will start at reserve  a great signing and on the way up 

Danyon's Green Sheet average is 5.01 (-2.5%=4.88 is for team building only)

7 hours ago, cheggie said:

Pleased with the third signing, but just wondering if both Bailey and Hume come in on a 3pt average?

After discount, Danyon Hume is 4.89, Connor Bailey is 4.17

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes true, personally I think he has a lot of promise and it's a shame he hasn't re joined Poole. 

The Lawson thing prob changed half the team imo! If it's true of course ;)

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

He rode extremely well around Ashfield last season whilst guesting for us and when up with Poole. 

all you have to do to get a place @Ashfield is to have a good meeting and ur in the following season .. good luk t lad .

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

And at Edinburgh. 

And Berwick when he got dialled on after his 1st ride & I can't remember if he was guesting for Glasgow that night or Berwick but he was good

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

He will do well Gazc ; people forget last year he came straight in at Poole with no NL safety net place .Lack of meetings no real track time he did really well for me did really well for Sheffield as well  always on the pace nice  bloke an  exciting  rider to watch as well a good signing.

Edited by Sidney the robin

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

After discount, Danyon Hume is 4.89, Connor Bailey is 4.17

Thank you :)