British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, jenga said:

all you have to do to get a place @Ashfield is to have a good meeting and ur in the following season .. good luk t lad .

Very decent scores at Armadale. Vital in the course of the season. Massive Poole win there last season. Major contribution to the point the reason of the score was D.Hume

What you score at Armadale is always taken into consideration at allied HQ when building a team.

• Haha 3

Tobiasz Musielak 

Craig Cook

Tom Brennan

Danyon Hume

Benjamin Basso

Connor Bailey

Jason Edwards/Archie Freeman

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, cyclone said:

Tobiasz Musielak 

Craig Cook

Tom Brennan

Danyon Hume

Benjamin Basso

Connor Bailey

Jason Edwards/Archie Freeman

Don't think musielak can ride in champ as has extraliga and prem

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SilentLurker said:

Starting to wonder if Craig Cook might be off elsewhere :rolleyes:

Yeah said it since November I'm not convinced he'll be back. And even if he goes where I expect him to go will have no issues with at as given the stripes his all. maybe just hasn't worked out as everyone hoped

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Yeah said it since November I'm not convinced he'll be back. And even if he goes where I expect him to go will have no issues with at as given the stripes his all. maybe just hasn't worked out as everyone hoped

Are Glasgow and Edinburgh swapping no1's? Or if Edinburgh are having Cook and Masters who are Glasgow gonna get? Lawson? 

14 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Are Glasgow and Edinburgh swapping no1's? Or if Edinburgh are having Cook and Masters who are Glasgow gonna get? Lawson? 

I think he's had a change of heart£££££ and is coming to poole now hopefully his extortionate pay demands which has been agreed doesn't upset the other top riders who will be on alot less.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, lewy said:

I think he's had a change of heart£££££ and is coming to poole now hopefully his extortionate pay demands which has been agreed doesn't upset the other top riders who will be on alot less.

What are you talking about? Not a clue.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

What are you talking about? Not a clue.  

Lawson had a gentlemans agreement with Plymouth but went back on it, not the first and won't be the last,money talks.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Lawson had a gentlemans agreement with Plymouth but went back on it, not the first and won't be the last,money talks.

But it was not about getting more money. Think some fans need to get the facts right . Before posting 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

But it was not about getting more money. Think some fans need to get the facts right . Before posting 

What was it about then if you know?.

56 minutes ago, lewy said:

Lawson will be the highest paid rider at Poole. 

If he gets more money than other heat leaders it'll be through a 'kindly sponsor' rather then the club!!

Don't forget one of the main reasons for Poole going Championship (other than racing on their preferred racenight) was to 'balance the books' after 2019 with lower Championship costs! New and 'old' companies are coming on board as we speak!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1