British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, HGould said:

I doubt that a Club which is bankrolled and owned by a multi million pound turnover major employer would have any problem acquiring the necessary licences to get work permits. 

A bit more likely than a hairdresser maybe? 

You do realise he actually wasn't one, right? lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Quietly. Would laugh a lot if we managed to persuade the good twin back. 

If you do that's fine, I like Edinburgh as a club. Might be a swap with Sam Masters though :D

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

This transfer raises a lot of questions regarding who is the visa holder. With the visa, the applicant is stated and he or their company must promise lodgings and financial guarantee's to the said rider.  If Benjamin is being transferred to Glasgow, have they applied for a new visa to replace the Poole visa,  as I can't see Poole carrying on with the visa commitments, when he is not riding for them and is therefore not their responsibility. 

So where do Peterborough come into this visa debate , does he need a seperate visa to ride in another league within the UK

32 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You expect him to know actual facts !!

Haha, makes me laugh when people use it against him! lol.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

So where do Peterborough come into this visa debate , does he need a seperate visa to ride in another league within the UK

Sure it will be fine for both teams the pantywetters are hoping it will not but nothing to get concerned over.

Except Covid.

42 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

yes one for each league 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

If you do that's fine, I like Edinburgh as a club. Might be a swap with Sam Masters though :D

You can have Wullie Lawson 

8 minutes ago, mac101 said:

yes one for each league 

Don't think it will be a problem at all for Glasgow  Plymouth had no problem with bjarne pedersen last season :t:

15 minutes ago, lewy said:

Don't think it will be a problem at all for Glasgow  Plymouth had no problem with bjarne pedersen last season :t:

Will be no problems for Peterborough either 

Edited by scoobydoo

9 minutes ago, lewy said:

Or Glasgow with nowak. Imagine thinking owners of a multinational company with representation all over the world would have issue with getting Visa :rolleyes:. Only them

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Sure it will be fine for both teams the pantywetters are hoping it will not but nothing to get concerned over.

Except Covid.

Peterborough will have no worries with a visa, they already have two danes and i think MPT lives in the UK 

Basso could become Ostergaard's travel companion 

Edited by scoobydoo

10 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Or Glasgow with nowak. Imagine thinking owners of a multinational company with representation all over the world would have issue with getting Visa :rolleyes:. Only them

Who actually are you on about? Tsunami brought up Glasgow paying for it..

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Who actually are you on about? Tsunami brought up Glasgow paying for it..

They will need a visa also.