British Speedway Forum

32 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Tom Brennan is 5.88 with reduction and I believe Broc is 5.45 after eastbourne results removed

Believe if the Eastbourne matches are removed then Cooks rises though. Would be good for the BSPA to release the official averages for next season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Edin03 said:

Believe if the Eastbourne matches are removed then Cooks rises though. Would be good for the BSPA to release the official averages for next season.

Cook is 8.79 with reduction

Good looking team, i think Basso will end up as a heat leader and maybe Ulrich may struggle early on but he should be back to normal later in the season. Definitely play off material but whether this team can win the league remains to be seen.

34 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Good looking team, i think Basso will end up as a heat leader and maybe Ulrich may struggle early on but he should be back to normal later in the season. Definitely play off material but whether this team can win the league remains to be seen.

Looks a good team to me.

15 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Good looking team,.............. Definitely play off material but whether this team can win the league remains to be seen.

Excellent piece of analysis. Can't disagree with one word of it :t:

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Another announcement soon by the looks of Twitter. 

Be either Nicol or Cook as the only two left they haven’t announced.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Edin03 said:

They make them as they go to suit certain people or clubs. Depends on who is signing for who. 

• Haha 2

Pretty sure all clubs will know riders averages so all clubs will know who to sign within the team average.

It is just us fans that haven’t a clue what’s happening with averages.

6 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Pretty sure all clubs will know riders averages so all clubs will know who to sign within the team average.

It is just us fans that haven’t a clue what’s happening with averages.

I don’t understand why it’s such a secret. What is the reason from them publishing then new end of season averages.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr Blobby said:

I don’t understand why it’s such a secret. What is the reason from them publishing then new end of season averages.

Don’t get it either it’s not difficult to be transparent.

6 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Don’t get it either it’s not difficult to be transparent.

However it is the BSPA so being transparent is very difficult.

15 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

It’s because they are inept. 

• Like 2