British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

It is very pleasing that people are upset by this but on this occasion I think Blobby is wrong I think Tom will push an 8 point average , just need to get confirmation that Basso is in-fact not a Poole asset and Glasgow get him for free.

Can you imagine the meltdown when that happens my jaw will be aching for days laughing.

Get the popcorn... :rolleyes: 

Just now, Jaizer said:

Get the popcorn... :rolleyes: 

Lisa is stock piling it she has emptied the shelf's

Plenty of toilet roll right enough. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Gazc said:

It is very pleasing that people are upset by this but on this occasion I think Blobby is wrong I think Tom will push an 8 point average , just need to get confirmation that Basso is in-fact not a Poole asset and Glasgow get him for free.

Can you imagine the meltdown when that happens my jaw will be aching for days laughing.

I think that bridge has already been crossed…..

15 hours ago, Gazc said:

It was the Speedway Star quoting the BSPL confirming Basso was/is a Poole asset and as the deal was done after the Edinburgh v Poole Cup Final first leg then I guess the emphasis on a fee - purchase or loan - will fall to Glasgow unless Glasgow only want to pay a loan fee and Panthers are prepared to buy him.

I guess the BSPL's Board Director Danny Ford will keep everyone posted!!;):rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

It was the Speedway Star quoting the BSPL confirming Basso was/is a Poole asset and as the deal was done after the Edinburgh v Poole Cup Final first leg then I guess the emphasis on a fee - purchase or loan - will fall to Glasgow unless Glasgow only want to pay a loan fee and Panthers are prepared to buy him.

I guess the BSPL's Board Director Danny Ford will keep everyone posted!!;):rolleyes:

Don’t know what all the fuss is about Basso.He will be riding for Glasgow and Peterborough.That all that should corcern forum members as we’re not having to put up any money to pay for who he rides for.:blink::rolleyes:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t know what all the fuss is about Basso.He will be riding for Glasgow and Peterborough.That all that should corcern forum members as we’re not having to put up any money to pay for who he rides for.:blink::rolleyes:

Indeed. 'Self employed tradesman in deciding who he wants to work for shock'. Deals done. Who gives a monkeys what Danny Ford does or doesn't say. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gazc said:

Lisa is stock piling it she has emptied the shelf's

Plenty of toilet roll right enough. 

Saving it for Basso's interview in the SS. The popcorn that is.... lol :D

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Indeed. 'Self employed tradesman in deciding who he wants to work for shock'. Deals done. Who gives a monkeys what Danny Ford does or doesn't say. 

You, seeing as you are talking about it! lol. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Saving it for Basso's interview in the SS. The popcorn that is.... lol :D

I doubt be anything more than I couldn't commit to the fixtures. If he's taken advice from out other Dane will tell him not to burn your bridges because you just don't know what the future holds

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

How do we know this was agreed at the KOC semi final 1st leg? Very naughty if so, as Ben still had to ride against them in the final 7 days later! 

37 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Maybe as he's not British and needs a Visa to work here ?

Maybe he cannot change Employer in GB on a willy nilly basis. 

38 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I doubt be anything more than I couldn't commit to the fixtures. If he's taken advice from out other Dane will tell him not to burn your bridges because you just don't know what the future holds

I believe he is also good friends with Hans Andersen who often quotes that saying of 'being nice to people, as you meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down' or however it goes! 

I await with interest! ;)

Just now, lisa-colette said:

I believe he is also good friends with Hans Andersen who often quotes that saying of 'being nice to people, as you meet the same people on the way up as you do on the way down' or however it goes! 

I await with interest! ;)

Pretty much what ulle said about Redcar last season, felt hard done by but you don't fall out because you just never know

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

How do we know this was agreed at the KOC semi final 1st leg? Very naughty if so, as Ben still had to ride against them in the final 7 days later! 

Maybe they were trying to distract him as they thought he'd be match winner ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

We don’t  Apparently.;)