British Speedway Forum

6 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Yup, the club who brought a guy over from Australia and ditched him after what 4/5 weeks having a go at rider for lack of loyalty. Hypocrisy comes to mind

I don't know the reasons for ditching him, but i do know it was more to do with his off track performance 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Just close your eyes sometimes he's a bit hairy 

Yes true exciting to watch 

Edited by foreverblue

5 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

The deal with Plymouth was agreed between the clubs before the parting of the ways was announced - which was less to do with on-track scores and more to do with things off-track!!

Heard he didn’t pay his share of Van hire. When pressed to do so he wasn’t forthcoming. Not sure whether that was hearsay or the truth. 

42 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Heard he didn’t pay his share of Van hire. When pressed to do so he wasn’t forthcoming. Not sure whether that was hearsay or the truth. 

True plus some other stuff!!

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

True plus some other stuff!!

A shame it never worked out. He talked the talk, but couldn’t walk the walk. Well not around Wimborne Road anyway. At least he got a full season in but be surprised if he finds a berth in 2022. Too rough around the edges and possibly started his career years too late. Great on social media though.

• Like 2

Glasgow Tigers Avg. Nat.
1 Craig Cook 8.80 GBR
2 Broc Nicol 5.45 USA
3 Tom Brennan 5.88 GBR
4 Benjamin Basso 5.00 DEN
5 Ulrich Ostergaard 7.82 DEN
6 Danyon Hume 4.89 GBR
7 Connor Bailey 4.17 GBR

Can someone help me? I have these as my Glasgow averages. What's wrong?

5 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:
  Glasgow Tigers Avg. Nat.
1 Craig Cook 8.80 GBR
2 Broc Nicol 5.45 USA
3 Tom Brennan 5.88 GBR
4 Benjamin Basso 5.00 DEN
5 Ulrich Ostergaard 7.82 DEN
6 Danyon Hume 4.89 GBR
7 Connor Bailey 4.17 GBR

Can someone help me? I have these as my Glasgow averages. What's wrong?

Prett sure Danyon is 4.88

3 minutes ago, mac101 said:

image.png.665b6341d8cc22797481bc3d070ddeb8.png

Does that not round up to 4.89 though? 7 Rounds the 4 to 5 and the 5 rounds up to 4.89. Just how I worked it out myself. Could be way off?

Edited by Diamonds85

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A shame it never worked out. He talked the talk, but couldn’t walk the walk. Well not around Wimborne Road anyway. At least he got a full season in but be surprised if he finds a berth in 2022. Too rough around the edges and possibly started his career years too late. Great on social media though.

In kelehers defence he was no problem at Plymouth  on and off track 100 % commitment i wish him well and hope he gets fixed up next season unfortunately his form away from Plymouth wasn't that good and we will be hoping to pick up some away pots next season for sure.

7 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Does that not round up to 4.89 though? 7 Rounds the 4 to 5 and the 5 rounds up to 4.89. Just how I worked it out myself. Could be way off?

No and then yes. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, lewy said:

In kelehers defence he was no problem at Plymouth  on and off track 100 % commitment i wish him well and hope he gets fixed up next season unfortunately his form away from Plymouth wasn't that good and we will be hoping to pick up some away pots next season for sure.

He may have been no problem at Plymouth because Garry May was well briefed as to what the issues were!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

The BSPA only go to 2dp. 3dp is only used if two riders in a team are equal at 2dp. At 3dp Danyon is still 4.88.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

He may have been no problem at Plymouth because Garry May was well briefed as to what the issues were!!

Thats good management on Gary's behalf then!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

Does that mean Glasgow have assembled a team that uses every 0.1 available to them? If so that’s quite satisfying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

No and then yes. 

I see my answer confused Diamonds85 so I'll make it even simpler No it doesn't round up to 4.89 and yes you are way off. 

• Like 2