Glasgow Tigers Avg. Nat.
1 Craig Cook 8.80 GBR
2 Broc Nicol 5.45 USA
3 Tom Brennan 5.88 GBR
4 Benjamin Basso 5.00 DEN
5 Ulrich Ostergaard 7.82 DEN
6 Danyon Hume 4.89 GBR
7 Connor Bailey 4.17 GBR

Can someone help me? I have these as my Glasgow averages. What's wrong?

Cook 8.79, Hume 4.88, Total 41.99

Poole over the years have offered riders way more than anyone else to get them so its a bit of karma seeing one of their riders head elsewhere for more money!

Reading some of their fans meltdowns on here has been quality.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

image.png.665b6341d8cc22797481bc3d070ddeb8.png

Does that not round up to 4.89 though? 7 Rounds the 4 to 5 and the 5 rounds up to 4.89. Just how I worked it out myself. Could be way off?

That’s not very good maths 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Poole over the years have offered riders way more than anyone else to get them so its a bit of karma seeing one of their riders head elsewhere for more money!

I assume you mean he left so that he would have more meetings and therefore the potential to earn more money. I would have thought that a smooth wide track where you can race hard for 4 laps would have also been part of his thinking. But yes totally agree with your sentiments re-some Poole fans. 

2 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

I assume you mean he left so that he would have more meetings and therefore the potential to earn more money. I would have thought that a smooth wide track where you can race hard for 4 laps would have also been part of his thinking. But yes totally agree with your sentiments re-some Poole fans. 

Poole is a smooth track these days that you can race hard for four laps. I am not one of the fans who is annoyed or upset by Basso going, can't say I am not disappointed because he is a never give up entertainer who Glasgow fans will love. Good luck to him and Glasgow, it should be a great season for you. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

image.png.665b6341d8cc22797481bc3d070ddeb8.png

Does that not round up to 4.89 though? 7 Rounds the 4 to 5 and the 5 rounds up to 4.89. Just how I worked it out myself. Could be way off?

No.

31 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

No.

I think Diamonds85 is really confusing the issue a 4 is after the 8 and anything lower than a 5 is rounded down...? And even if you do the two digits after, it is 47 and anything under 50 is rounded down. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think Diamonds85 is really confusing the issue a 4 is after the 8 and anything lower than a 5 is rounded down...? And even if you do the two digits after, it is 47 and anything under 50 is rounded down. 

Correct

Edited by Fromafar

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Not always, when Poole signed Leigh Adams, BV offered him more money but he didn't choose them. But that may have been more of a geographical issue. 

Not all riders just go for the money, I would have thought the full package a club can offer is better for them.

I like it when Jaizer bites to SS as I learn more about Glasgow as I don't know much about the club owners and everything they put into the club. 

3 hours ago, Pinny said:

They don't sign for Poole just for the money, the club has that winning mentality, hence the bolging trophy cabinet, that's why they choose Poole, plus guaranteed of being paid on time :t:

Edited by Arthur54
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Pinny said:

Little way off the mark one feels

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not always, when Poole signed Leigh Adams, BV offered him more money but he didn't choose them. But that may have been more of a geographical issue. 

Not all riders just go for the money, I would have thought the full package a club can offer is better for them.

I like it when Jaizer bites to SS as I learn more about Glasgow as I don't know much about the club owners and everything they put into the club. 

Leigh Adams would have signed for Poole over Belle Vue because at the time Neil Street was the Poole team manager.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Leigh Adams would have signed for Poole over Belle Vue because at the time Neil Street was the Poole team manager.

I meant the 2003 season not the time in the 80s when he first ride for Poole. :t:

44 minutes ago, davie10 said:

riders go where the money is thats the facts these days 

Yes maybe, but its not the amount its the guarantee of actually being paid regularly!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1