British Speedway Forum

48 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Probably stream the big meetings, that will rule the Poole meeting out then.:D

:o:o:mad:;):P

Glasgows new money making scheme . you pay to get in and pay to get out . winner , winner chicken dinner  

On 4/6/2022 at 11:09 PM, Jaizer said:

Just saying wasn't cost effective, but I'd suggest that's because went with a 3rd party not in house.

Delighted the tote board is away though

Read they were looking for volunteer camera operators so perhaps they did think about doing it in-house but no one volunteered? 

7 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Read they were looking for volunteer camera operators so perhaps they did think about doing it in-house but no one volunteered? 

Hadn't seen that. Could be then :t:

There's been some criticism of the new team kevlars on other tigers web pages and I have to say the design has perhaps been influenced by the wish to market a supporters type t-shirt that replicates the teams race suit. Whilst the small tigers badge will look fine on a t-shirt, just like football replica shirts it seems to me it will be hidden when riders put on their neck braces. But at least the red and white stripes on the back have been retained and the suit is better than some of the recent past, at least I think so. 

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

There's been some criticism of the new team kevlars on other tigers web pages and I have to say the design has perhaps been influenced by the wish to market a supporters type t-shirt that replicates the teams race suit. Whilst the small tigers badge will look fine on a t-shirt, just like football replica shirts it seems to me it will be hidden when riders put on their neck braces. But at least the red and white stripes on the back have been retained and the suit is better than some of the recent past, at least I think so. 

I haven't seen the 2022 team suits but they can't be any worse than the previous one's - You just have to add a red/white bobble hat & hey-presto you get Father Christmas!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

I haven't seen the 2022 team suits but they can't be any worse than the previous one's - You just have to add a red/white bobble hat & hey-presto you get Father Christmas!

You can see some pics on this facebook post

You don't need to have a FB account to view as it's on a public group.

Don't think they're that bad actually tbh. Prefer it to last years that looked like a tracksuit. Maybe badge could be more prominent as would be on a race jacket but seen worse

18 minutes ago, HenryW said:

You can see some pics on this facebook post

You don't need to have a FB account to view as it's on a public group.

Not opening on my phone lol

3 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

If that’s the only criticism think the management will be quite happy.Let’s wait to see what happens when the action starts.

25 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Not opening on my phone lol

Get a new phone Geoff :D opened on me tablet.ok

Yes the Tigger is not very big, but to me looks like some of the polish team suits, can see it being sold as a top or tee shirt to make money

Great to see some of the social media stuff Glasgow Tigers are doing - BUT that new Kappa merchandise is shocking. We of a certain vintage love a retro look but some of that "merch" is absolutely shocking - especially in comparison to what has been available previously. 

4 minutes ago, Hackett said:

Great to see some of the social media stuff Glasgow Tigers are doing - BUT that new Kappa merchandise is shocking. We of a certain vintage love a retro look but some of that "merch" is absolutely shocking - especially in comparison to what has been available previously. 

Whilst not a fan of the "replica shirt" (last I looked saltire was on a blue background) the basic shirts n hoodies not too bad. As a rangers fan believe me in last couple years I've seen far worse merch lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Whilst not a fan of the "replica shirt" (last I looked saltire was on a blue background) the basic shirts n hoodies not too bad. As a rangers fan believe me in last couple years I've seen far worse merch lol

Castore are the new Puma, only difference being is they charge Armani prices.

• Haha 1