British Speedway Forum

Can't agree with these comments by Cammi Brown, Glasgow must be 95% certain of making the play-offs!

But the Tigers boss admits it will not be easy to keep the club’s record of reaching the play-offs going.

“It’s going to be very difficult,” he said.

Just now, szkocjasid said:

Can't agree with these comments by Cammi Brown, Glasgow must be 95% certain of making the play-offs!

But the Tigers boss admits it will not be easy to keep the club’s record of reaching the play-offs going.

https://glasgowtigers.co.uk/cami-brown-new-approach-2022/

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Maybe he means with him as Team Manager

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So no BWD tomorrow night and no available guest, a lot of pressure on Starkey for this one, not a good advert for the streaming meeting by BSN

9 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

So no BWD tomorrow night and no available guest, a lot of pressure on Starkey for this one, not a good advert for the streaming meeting by BSN

Magic. Still score more than BWD probably though

Will this weekend be first of many missing Brennan and basso? Would hope both qualify for SGP2  which as I understand will run along side the grand Prix at same tracks in same way Moto GP and F1 do

Wouldn't surprise me if Glasgow call the fixture against Plymouth off for possible sprinkle of rain especially with the gladiators in buoyant mood.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lewy said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Glasgow call the fixture against Plymouth off for possible sprinkle of rain especially with the gladiators in buoyant mood.

Rain forecast pretty much all day tomorrow and Friday morning drying up from about lunchtime. The track has very good drainage, be shocked if it's off. With so many teams racing on Friday you won't be able to strengthen up at no.1 too much :P

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Rain forecast pretty much all day tomorrow and Friday morning drying up from about lunchtime. The track has very good drainage, be shocked if it's off. With so many teams racing on Friday you won't be able to strengthen up at no.1 too much :P

Only fixture that night so got a fair few choices.

1 minute ago, Tracy Bird said:

Only fixture that night so got a fair few choices.

Really? 4 Friday tracks only one meeting on? Bizarre. Ah well maybe not then. Fully expect Harris then

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Really? 4 Friday tracks only one meeting on? Bizarre. Ah well maybe not then. Fully expect Harris then

Wrong

3 minutes ago, lewy said:

Wrong

Nick Morris

Ryan Douglas 

Kyle Howarth

Am I close? ;)

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Nick Morris

Ryan Douglas 

Kyle Howarth

Am I close? ;)

It was announced at the meeting last night. Must pay more attention :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, lewy said:

It was announced at the meeting last night. Must pay more attention :rolleyes:

Was it? And it came across on the stream did it? I must have zoned out lol. 

2 hours ago, lewy said:

You should know us better than that.

If it’s sunny on the other hand who knows.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1