British Speedway Forum

Think we'll get some team news at the crump event seen as the end of season bash was cancelled then? Or will they drip feed us something before it?

28 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Think we'll get some team news at the crump event seen as the end of season bash was cancelled then? Or will they drip feed us something before it?

Who knows m8 I’m in Tenerife I’ll wait until I’m home and working too full capacity.

But in all seriousness I just want a successful season when it’s warm.

Edited by Gazc

Just now, Gazc said:

Who knows m8 I’m in Tenerife I’ll wait until I’m home and working tow full capacity.

Not jealous at all!!! Enjoy, make sure do everything I would:D

28 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

We might get something at the winter event, doubt we will hear anything before that, as long as Cookie is back I will be happy

Just now, Cookiefan said:

We might get something at the winter event, doubt we will hear anything before that, as long as Cookie is back I will be happy

Didn't his tweet after the final sound like a bit of a goodbye to you? Could be wrong but sounded a bit that way to me

Just now, Jaizer said:

Didn't his tweet after the final sound like a bit of a goodbye to you? Could be wrong but sounded a bit that way to me

It did sound like a goodbye but then he posted you are only as good as your last race ( which he won ) they would be mad to let him go with that average, he has had a difficult year but is not on the way down, I don't see anyone else that can do what he does , when his mind is good, he has carried Glasgow after Ulli's injury and still got us to second place

• Like 1

Just now, JanAndersen said:

Maybe Cookie is coming home? :D

Hope not , lol

1 minute ago, Cookiefan said:

It did sound like a goodbye but then he posted you are only as good as your last race ( which he won ) they would be mad to let him go with that average, he has had a difficult year but is not on the way down, I don't see anyone else that can do what he does , when his mind is good, he has carried Glasgow after Ulli's injury and still got us to second place

Yup totally agree, should be 9.5 anyway next season if has everything sorted. Get him some consistent support be a different rider imo

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Thats the way I read it :(

3 minutes ago, Barry The Cat said:

Reliable sources say Ulrich is returning 

So he should 

Thanks to Ricky Wells for his efforts this year and especially his performance in the playoffs at Armadale. Just read that he has signed for Berwick.