2. Benjamin Basso

3. Tom Brennan

4. Broc Nicol

5. Ulrich Ostergaard

6. Cameron Heeps

7. Connor Bailey

I had that team down but unfortunately just a bit too high to fit in

22 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Never get Bowes and Bailey in the same team unfortunately after the bullying allegations last year.

Someone, Dick Barrie or Crescentgirl, said enemies in Aus become best buddies over here.

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

After some very rough calculations on 2.5% reductions and Tom's Eastbourne results expunged how about this?

Cook 8.68

Ully 7.96

Barker 6.88

Brennan 5.77

Basso 5

Frazer Bowes 4

Bailey 3.7

Comes to 41.99

Can you really see them wanting Barker back.?

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Never get Bowes and Bailey in the same team unfortunately after the bullying allegations last year.

Not something I was aware of. The other Aussie Rew was it from the SON?

Or Jack Thomas, although not sure his average

Edited by Jaizer

I can't see Craig Cook returning to the Tigers next year <controversial statement!> and along with Ricky Wells Glasgow will be looking for two new heat leaders. Jensen won't be back, his riding tailed off badly during the last quarter of the season and Ulrich will probably not be the rider he once was after coming back from a serious injury at the age he is now but why is no-one mentioning Marcin Nowak? Is he not interested in a return? The riders i see returning from last season are Nicol, Nowak, Bailey and Brennan. That's it.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Can you really see them wanting Barker back.?

I think it's one of only clubs he's left that doesn't actually have an issue with him. Guested a few times last season and in an interview on the stream sounded like he was looking for a job. As 3rd hear leader/ 2nd string could go well

6 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

I can't see Craig Cook returning to the Tigers next year <controversial statement!> and along with Ricky Wells Glasgow will be looking for two new heat leaders. Jensen won't be back, his riding tailed off badly during the last quarter of the season and Ulrich will probably not be the rider he once was after coming back from a serious injury at the age he is now but why is no-one mentioning Marcin Nowak? Is he not interested in a return? The riders i see returning from last season are Nicol, Nowak, Bailey and Brennan. That's it.

Don’t necessarily disagree on the Cook statement. Is he a Glasgow asset?

Edited by JanAndersen
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Nowak I believe has said he's unavailable next season but maybe 2023

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I think it's one of only clubs he's left that doesn't actually have an issue with him. Guested a few times last season and in an interview on the stream sounded like he was looking for a job. As 3rd hear leader/ 2nd string could go well

Must have sorted out the issues from the last time he at Tigers then.They dumped him then.

3 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Don’t necessarily disagree on the Cook statement. Is he a Glasgow asset?

Is Cook not still an Edinburgh asset.?

• Like 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

Must have sorted out the issues from the last time he at Tigers then.They dumped him then.

Dumped him as wasn't performing as expected. As far as I know nothing more than that (though with Barker how can you know). Him and cami are apparently good friends

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Is Cook not still an Edinburgh asset.?

He was in 2019 but i'm unsure as to his status now. 

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Dumped him as wasn't performing as expected. As far as I know nothing more than that (though with Barker how can you know). Him and cami are apparently good friends

He is not Professional in way he treats the sport.IMO.