British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Anyone else feel the deafening silence, rumours of musielak and Oxford getting refused entry means we've gone to the "top" league? Hope I'm wrong, don't fancy Monday and Thursday nights at all, especially for away meetings

Your champ, only 6 teams in prem 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Anyone else feel the deafening silence, rumours of musielak and Oxford getting refused entry means we've gone to the "top" league? Hope I'm wrong, don't fancy Monday and Thursday nights at all, especially for away meetings

Top league 6 teams and the same 6 teams to my knowledge. But hey, u never know in speedway coz tales of the unexpected happen.....Q.the theme tune! :D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

You haven't moved up - so chill out and don't worry ;)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Nah, Glasgow camp have already said they are 'coming after Poole' next season according to our local press I think or it could have been the Star, so I'd expect the same league!

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Nah, Glasgow camp have already said they are 'coming after Poole' next season according to our local press I think or it could have been the Star, so I'd expect the same league!

Cant see us beating Poole tbh

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

We don't even know the teams yet! ;)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

We don't even know the teams yet! ;)

Poole will beat Glasgow next year. 4 times at least 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

That must mean we are meeting 8 times :o

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

Why neither have announced any riders yet , so I don’t know how that conclusion can be made.

Just now, Gazc said:

Why neither have announced any riders yet , so I don’t know how that conclusion can be made.

They prob know what the teams are ;). I really enjoy making random guesses and seeing how bad I am at it lol.

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Hmm. So we are having 3 no1's next year then? ;)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Doesn't matter what the teams are at start of season, Poole will make changes as often as needed if any rider is not performing, we on the otherhand won't 

1 minute ago, Cookiefan said:

Doesn't matter what the teams are at start of season, Poole will make changes as often as needed if any rider is not performing, we on the otherhand won't 

Tbf we only made 1 change last season. Glasgow 2? 

48 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hmm. So we are having 3 no1's next year then? ;)

yes and 3 reserves 1 2nd string 

• Haha 1