Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

As Eastbourne folded Tom became a bspl asset, Glasgow purchased him from bspl

What I thought, seen this week Atkins signed from Somerset on a full transfer, surely again he would have been owned by the BSPA as Somerset are no more but was mentioned it was organised by Hancock. 

10 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

What I thought, seen this week Atkins signed from Somerset on a full transfer, surely again he would have been owned by the BSPA as Somerset are no more but was mentioned it was organised by Hancock. 

Not my understanding of rules. Can't be an asset of something that doesn't exist is how I see it. People more in know than me can possibly confirm?

44 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Wouldn't Eastbourne's assets of been seized by the BSPL to cover any debts , whereas Somerset had no debts when they stopped running and there assets would still be under the control of the company and are free to be sold off by the company owners

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Wouldn't Eastbourne's assets of been seized by the BSPL to cover any debts , whereas Somerset had no debts when they stopped running and there assets would still be under the control of the company and are free to be sold off by the company owners

That's more or less the case.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

I know, all those promising youngsters developed by Eastie over the last few seasons lost now due to what seems one promoter,  I'm I bitter? 

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, gazzac said:

I know, all those promising youngsters developed by Eastie over the last few seasons lost now due to what seems one promoter,  I'm I bitter? 

Who else have Glasgow purchased?

21 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Who else have Glasgow purchased?

Only Brennen at the moment, but maybe Abblit ,Edward's will go the same way, maybe Vinnie Foord eventually, not necessarily Glasgow but other teams.

Edited by gazzac

7 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Similar to when Scunthorpe signed Jake Allen from Somerset a few months ago as I thought he would have been owned by the BSP Ltd.

If the Poole rumour isn't true could some bridges get built bring cookie and the son of God in the same team?

4 hours ago, Jaizer said:

If the Poole rumour isn't true could some bridges get built bring cookie and the son of God in the same team?

Or Cook is going...

:o;)

(You did say you thought he might be leaving a few weeks ago)

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Or Cook is going...

I know. It wouldn't surprise me if he left. But I'd want cookie over Lawson personally, more entertaining

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Or Cook is going...

Don't tell me Poole have tapped Cookie as well :(

On 11/21/2021 at 1:41 PM, gazzac said:

Only Brennen at the moment, but maybe Abblit ,Edward's will go the same way, maybe Vinnie Foord eventually, not necessarily Glasgow but other teams.

Further damaged caused by Ian and Carol Jordan A great bunch of riders there with big futures lost to Arlington

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Don't tell me Poole have tapped Cookie as well :(

Haha, don't worry I am sure Poole is bottom his list! He still gets booed there. 

Glasgow tweeting they might have something to share at their event which JC is in attendance. They are signing him aren't they? Unless there is another reason he is there? 

• Like 1