British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Don't tell me Poole have tapped Cookie as well :(

So if Poole have tapped cookie & Lawson you may get super Steve 

2 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

You might be right though.

Not if Cookie is in the side otherwise we could end up seeing a boxing ring being set up at the track as a precaution lol.

Lawson rode in Cook’s testimonial.

11 hours ago, Gambo said:

Does he get a 2.5% British discount??:rofl:

Edited by Skidder1

14 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

No chance of Craig at Poole.

Didn't the sponsor CFS really want him to sign for Poole at one point. If it was gonna happen would have happened then. 

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Didn't the sponsor CFS really want him to sign for Poole at one point. If it was gonna happen would have happened then. 

Maybe, but CFS fell out with Matt!!

Just now, Skidder1 said:

Maybe, but CFS fell out with Matt!!

Yes, I remember! But guessing they are civil now? As haven't they been sponsoring Stevie Worrall? 

Any chance of a better race announcer at Glasgow next season? Every time i was there he screwed up the rider positions and the race times on several occasions. My programme ended up looking like a child's colouring book.

What's the people in the know thinking. Just one signing getting announced on Saturday? A couple? The team? I'd be shocked if team wasn't already in place just how they're being announced

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

What's the people in the know thinking. Just one signing getting announced on Saturday? A couple? The team? I'd be shocked if team wasn't already in place just how they're being announced

Ricky Wells at Berwick .;):D.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Hume!!

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Hume!!

Poole not retaining him? Has done pretty well at ashfield but prefer basso if you're offering :P