Does it fit?

1. Craig Cook

2. Ben Basso

3. Tom Brennan

4. Broc Nicol

5. Ulrich Ostergaard

6. Danyon Hume

7. Connor Bailey

Might depending on Tom's average. I worked it out about 5.9 minus Eastbourne but could be way off. I'd heard broc was off elsewhere but I'd be happy to have him back

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Hume better at Edinburgh though. He should go there if going to Scotland imo.

His points aren't reflective of performance at Glasgow. Also Edinburgh had much weaker bottom end, easier to score points against last season

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Does it fit?

1. Craig Cook

2. Ben Basso

3. Tom Brennan

4. Broc Nicol

5. Ulrich Ostergaard

6. Danyon Hume

7. Connor Bailey

Just over I think by a .03

Edited by mac101

55 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Does it fit?

1. Craig Cook

2. Ben Basso

3. Tom Brennan

4. Broc Nicol

5. Ulrich Ostergaard

6. Danyon Hume

7. Connor Bailey

Yes it fits and that is my team prediction since the play off final, but I guess we will need to wait and see how many I got right

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

Yes it fits and that is my team prediction since the play off final, but I guess we will need to wait and see how many I got right

It only fits if (a) Connor Bailey is allowed the GB discount, and (b) the total is rounded down to 42.00 as it is fractionally above, if taken to the third decimal place.

But l dont think that's your team, anyway!

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

It only fits if (a) Connor Bailey is allowed the GB discount, and (b) the total is rounded down to 42.00 as it is fractionally above, if taken to the third decimal place.

I do believe Connor gets the reduction, my team is a guess, I may have 2 or 3 wrong, I just like working out teams

10 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Any chance you can tell us what you DO think our team is?……..

16 minutes ago, ragdoll64 said:

Any chance you can tell us what you DO think our team is?……..

He won’t as then in his eyes he becomes less relevant, at a guess he knows as much as us hee-haw.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

I do believe Connor gets the reduction, my team is a guess, I may have 2 or 3 wrong, I just like working out teams

Correct Connor will get the reduction.

I have no clue as too how the team will look but I would guess Tom and Connor are nailed on and built around those two.

Edited by Gazc

40 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Correct Connor will get the reduction.

I have no clue as too how the team will look but I would guess Tom and Connor are nailed on and built around those two.

I hope you are right but a bit worried that Tom won't fancy the travelling and that Connor and his family might want to move south to progress his career. 

2 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

I hope you are right but a bit worried that Tom won't fancy the travelling and that Connor and his family might want to move south to progress his career. 

Easier and cheaper to fly up from the south these days, £24 each way from Luton !! have a bike and local mechanic for home matches.

25 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Sure I read Tom lives in Midlands so not as much travelling as I'd thought initially, think Connor and his family pretty settled in Glasgow. Probably needs a year of championship and NDL in 2022 then can look for a RS place in premiership

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Sure I read Tom lives in Midlands so not as much travelling as I'd thought initially, think Connor and his family pretty settled in Glasgow. Probably needs a year of championship and NDL in 2022 then can look for a RS place in premiership

He needs NDL experience at a technical track if possible, to enhance his skillset and become a better all round rider. Almost anyone can ride, or quickly learn to ride the big tracks.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MD said:

He needs NDL experience at a technical track if possible, to enhance his skillset and become a better all round rider. Almost anyone can ride, or quickly learn to ride the big tracks.

No 1 for the dale devils? Think that should be a joint venture personally, would benefit both clubs if could bring through some some local riders.