British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

The championship clubs face a few years now under the dictatorship of one team , the premiership has teams that all reside as equal and treat each other as such

If it's the team I believe of which you speak aren't they rumoured to be going back up too?

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

If it's the team I believe of which you speak aren't they rumoured to be going back up too?

Hope not you keep them .

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Hope not you keep them .

Lol,  I think you are being a bit naive. Most Prem promoters group up together to get certain rules though, definitely not equal with or without Poole. A lot of rules Poole wanted never got through. Although getting no2 in the team on inside gates in H1 was Zorro's idea. I'm sure CVS misses Poole being in the Prem, him and Matt seemed to share similar views and had a good friendship together imo. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Lol,  I think you are being a bit naive. Most Prem promoters group up together to get certain rules though, definitely not equal with or without Poole. A lot of rules Poole wanted never got through. Although getting no2 in the team on inside gates in H1 was Zorro's idea. I'm sure CVS misses Poole being in the Prem, him and Matt seemed to share similar views and had a good friendship together imo. 

Thats the past your talking about again it appears different now theres only 5 owners to come to an agreement in the premiership 

6 minutes ago, Wardey said:

No mention of Nowak here….you guys not liking him?

Love him..his polish team ride on a Friday night so pretty much 0 chance he'll can ride until this time next season. Unlike another team who think it'll be ok to sign a rider who'll miss most your home meetings :D

14 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Love him..his polish team ride on a Friday night so pretty much 0 chance he'll can ride until this time next season. Unlike another team who think it'll be ok to sign a rider who'll miss most your home meetings :D

Nowak`s Polish team never ride on Friday`s !!

• Haha 1

Would love Nowak back but apparently he has too much on for 2022 but would consider 2023

sam has signed for wittstock in Germany and ride in polish 2nd  division 

Edited by mac101

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Nowak`s Polish team never ride on Friday`s !!

Not the info I was given but as you are forums polish expert assume you're correct. Either way, it's not happening next season

3 minutes ago, mac101 said:

sam has signed for wittstock in Germany and ride in polish 2nd  division 

How will that effect ability to ride in UK? Does league 2 have the Poland and 1 other country rule? 

Nowak was always just a short term signing

Edited by Cerro

2 minutes ago, Cerro said:

....that many would like to be a long term signing  ;)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cerro said:

you could say that about most of the seasons signings you have mede .

all the rider has to do is have one good meeting against you and  he is in the next seasons team , bar one ! tic lol .

11 minutes ago, jenga said:

you could say that about most of the seasons signings you have mede .

all the rider has to do is have one good meeting against you and  he is in the next seasons team , bar one ! tic lol .

When talk of potentially 5 riders back for next season, 3 of whom are assets, I would disagree with that