British Speedway Forum

Have to say it's the most British team we've tracked for a while by looks of it. (Yes I'm including Connor, if Tai can claim it so can Connor).

So what's the summer tournament? Reinvention of the old 4TTs? I hope so loved that format

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not a fan of his are you? He'll be fine at Glasgow and I like how fans trying to fit him in at reserve but I think after how well he's done at Poole last season he'll want to start in the 1-5.

he will be at reserve 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Suggest you go on to the Twitter and watch his ride against Redcar. And as said before, his points didn't reflect performance, Glasgow were built strength in depth thus points for lower end opposition at ashfield were few and far between

He also scored well for Poole at Edinburgh :t: so he is clearly a good guy as well as being a good young rider. 

Edited by SharpenRake

18 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

So what's the summer tournament? Reinvention of the old 4TTs? I hope so loved that format

Shield comp.. 3 regional leagues winners to final.?? 

Just now, HGould said:

Shield comp.. 3 regional leagues winners to final.?? 

Would probably be more likely as 2/3 more home meetings as opposed to 1 each

1 hour ago, Trackerman48 said:

Yes skidder1 he as got a young son in Glasgow and I'm told that he will have a mechanic based in Glasgow. 

I remember reading in the programme or SS that when he signed for Poole, he had someone in Dorchester he was going to use.

21 hours ago, Jaizer said:

I'd love to see the 4TT back!

39 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

will there be enough tracks operating in bot leagues to have a  4TT in the next 5 yrs or so ?

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

will there be enough tracks operating in bot leagues to have a  4TT in the next 5 yrs or so ?

There has been enough for years IMO. I’d love it to return to the calendar. 

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

There has been enough for years IMO. I’d love it to return to the calendar. 

11 clubs could be 2 groups of 4 and a group of 3. Winners plus best placed runner up into final

35 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

11 clubs could be 2 groups of 4 and a group of 3. Winners plus best placed runner up into final

is there enough riders to go around and are you including both leagues in te 4TT .

11 minutes ago, jenga said:

is there enough riders to go around and are you including both leagues in te 4TT .

Why would it be across both leagues?

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I would as well.I remember the fours final at Workington on the Saturday and up to Glasgow for the pairs on the Sunday.Them where the days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Why would it be across both leagues?

just asking