British Speedway Forum

25 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

U can go thru the drive thru! :rofl:

Wow.

3 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

I hope he thinks he's funny.

Oh u r awful but I like you :rofl:

Would have thought Tom Brennan top of the Tigers list for next season. A great prospect on a good average.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Endeavour said:

Would have thought Tom Brennan top of the Tigers list for next season. A great prospect on a good average.

Linked with Torun, good luck battling a team with Emil, J Holder, Lambert, Przedpelski and Dudek, let’s see if Glasgow are the money men after all :lol:;)

6 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Linked with Torun, good luck battling a team with Emil, J Holder, Lambert, Przedpelski and Dudek, let’s see if Glasgow are the money men after all :lol:;)

As your team lineup for Torun suggests, there are (very) limited options for Tom getting into that squad.
If he is being linked with them, I guess it's for their U24 squad...I'm fairly sure Glasgow can pay more than the rates being offered in that...Torun would just be a little extra for him alongside his British clubs ;)

12 hours ago, HenryW said:

As your team lineup for Torun suggests, there are (very) limited options for Tom getting into that squad.
If he is being linked with them, I guess it's for their U24 squad...I'm fairly sure Glasgow can pay more than the rates being offered in that...Torun would just be a little extra for him alongside his British clubs ;)

Number 8, would still rule him out of doing more than 1 other league though would it not

Look forward to hearing the 'rules' for next year, points limit, rising stars, etc. Until then it's all just a bit of fun and people creating rumours and winding up other fans. Hope we stay in the championship or the promoters create one league of a championship standard.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Number 8, would still rule him out of doing more than 1 other league though would it not

When Tom was first introduced, they said it was for 2022 as well.

I’d love to Ulrich back. Will he be the same? No idea, but given how good he was this year, he deserves the chance to find out. He was exceptional, and that was especially useful with Craig being a bit up and down.

Of the current team, I’d want to see. Cook, Nicol, Brennan and Bailey back. With Ulrich at 5, I’d be happy with Ricky at 3. No idea if averages would allow all those though. Leaves one reserve spot to fill, depending on the maths.

Any idea what Tom's average will be if, as rumoured, Eastbourne matches are deleted?

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Any idea what Tom's average will be if, as rumoured, Eastbourne matches are deleted?

Without looking at the detail it'll push him up you'd think given how good he's been for Glasgow?

Just now, JanAndersen said:

Without looking at the detail it'll push him up you'd think given how good he's been for Glasgow?

I think down tbh, was good in play offs but in a fair few matches had 4/5/6 and play off matches don't count towards averages. Could be wrong though

16 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

6,13,8,11+1,7,13.

Thats was his points in matches for Eastbourne this season.Don’t think that would push him up given the amount of matches he rode for Glasgow.

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

6,13,8,11+1,7,13.

Thats was his points in matches for Eastbourne this season.Don’t think that would push him up given the amount of matches he rode for Glasgow.

Didn't realise he'd scored so strongly for them tbh. It would be odd for them to completely discount those scores given he did actually score them so it demonstrates his ability so should be used for averages no? 

Glasgow should be lobbying for whatever way benefits them obviously!