British Speedway Forum

This is hard work can’t think of any easier way to put it.

Just hang off buying the popcorn for now.

Just now, scoobydoo said:

Only thing i care about is that neither of the Peterborough riders in the Glasgow team end up with season ending injuries again .

Caused Glasgow far more issues losing ulle than it did Peterborough!! Strengthened you in some respects due to his early season form. Just as likely to get injured riding for either, no one to blame simply the nature of the sport

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neila said:

Probably waiting for cheques to clear !!:rolleyes:

Folk still probably trying to catch Workington History cheques.:rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, Gazc said:

This is hard work can’t think of any easier way to put it.

Just hang off buying the popcorn for now.

Can we not have just a teeny bit of drama whilst I'm waiting for the Poole team to be announced. ;)

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Caused Glasgow far more issues losing ulle than it did Peterborough!! Strengthened you in some respects due to his early season form. Just as likely to get injured riding for either, no one to blame simply the nature of the sport

Only thing I care about is no Glasgow riders in the Peterborough team end up with season ending injuries again.

• Haha 1

My only fear with Ben is the amount of times he crashes from over trying which i can see resulting in time out to recover. I sincerely wish him the best no matter who he rides for, you will certainly be holding your breath at times when he is on track :D

7 hours ago, RS50 said:

Is there some doubt about the Glasgow team? Asking as, on the BSPL website about rider announcements, nothing listed for Glasgow.

The BSPA website is rubbish, it'll probably announce all the riders in July. 

28 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Glasgow promotion confirmed at a tigers plus event that they haven’t contacted the BSPL with the team hence why it remains blank.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nickinho said:

What year

Brennan starting on a lower average than he started the season on by getting almost a point off his average from the end of the season. As he’ll push that up to 7 minimum.

The averages should’ve been fixed when the Eastbourne points were removed not at the end of the season. Obviously not Glasgows fault but just shows how useless the BSPA are once again.

10 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Brennan starting on a lower average than he started the season on by getting almost a point off his average from the end of the season. As he’ll push that up to 7 minimum.

The averages should’ve been fixed when the Eastbourne points were removed not at the end of the season. Obviously not Glasgows fault but just shows how useless the BSPA are once again.

On this occasion inclined to agree with you. End of the day the results and performances are in the book and Tom is no way a sub 6 point rider.

Nice to be taking advantage of it but agree with the crux of your argument

15 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

anybody know what were the other eastbourne’s riders averages changed too 

18 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Result.

5 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Folk still probably trying to catch Workington History cheques.:rolleyes:

you were doing okay with your post , until you put the word probably in !

8 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

On this occasion inclined to agree with you. End of the day the results and performances are in the book and Tom is no way a sub 6 point rider.

Nice to be taking advantage of it but agree with the crux of your argument

It is very pleasing that people are upset by this but on this occasion I think Blobby is wrong I think Tom will push an 8 point average , just need to get confirmation that Basso is in-fact not a Poole asset and Glasgow get him for free.

Can you imagine the meltdown when that happens my jaw will be aching for days laughing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2