British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Yeah would be a good site, I do doubt it could happen but nice to think about. Shouldn't sign riders knowing will miss meetings IMO

Robins Updates on twitter saying he's riding in UK next year, just depends what league! 

4 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

I think Tobias converted average is 9.2, which is lower than Poole's heatleaders

Not when you take into account the 2.5% British reduction

10 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Pretty much every European rider calls it England. I remember Stefan edberg getting roundly boo'd in a post match interview for saying he was glad to be back in England after he'd signed for us ha

I remember a George Stancl interview on an Edinburgh speedway video, commenting on racing in England, only to be reminded he rides in Scotland lol!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

I think Tobias converted average is 9.2, which is lower than Poole's heatleaders

I could be wrong but according to the 2018 AGM (the last update on conversion rates) I think the conversion is now 1.6 or 1.7 from Prem to Championship which would make his average 9.93 or 10.56. Would be some signing for Glasgow533325F7-0E65-42EE-8384-DCA6BB415169.thumb.jpeg.26afcc63f078045f492f11e5388bf2bd.jpeg

6 hours ago, Edin03 said:

I could be wrong but according to the 2018 AGM (the last update on conversion rates) I think the conversion is now 1.6 or 1.7 from Prem to Championship which would make his average 9.93 or 10.56. Would be some signing for Glasgow533325F7-0E65-42EE-8384-DCA6BB415169.thumb.jpeg.26afcc63f078045f492f11e5388bf2bd.jpeg

Too high an average then

6 hours ago, Edin03 said:

The conversion rate is something that won't become clear until after the AGM, it remained at 1.5 for 2021 notwithstanding the announcement above.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

The conversion rate is something that won't become clear until after the AGM, it remained at 1.5 for 2021 notwithstanding the announcement above.

Do you know when this AGM is Neil? It’s either a closely guarded secret this year or they haven’t arranged a date yet!

49 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Do you know when this AGM is Neil? It’s either a closely guarded secret this year or they haven’t arranged a date yet!

I don’t, sorry. 

53 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Believe it is a one day event in Rugby sometime in December. 

46 minutes ago, edmon said:

Believe it is a one day event in Rugby sometime in December. 

They are never gonna manage just one day! Normally it's three and often gets extended onto a 4th day lol.

Just now, lisa-colette said:

They are never gonna manage just one day! Normally it's three and often gets extended onto a 4th day lol.

But everything's already decided and agreed.

Just need to decide what they're having for lunch now.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Glasgow are moving up if they've signed Musielak because Tobiasz rides in Poland every weekend.

He's now signed for ekstraliga I believe!

I think it's fair to say looking at make up of Plymouth and Newcastle's teams that the rising star rule is at least same as this season if not scrapped entirely. Leicester's thread suggesting just a straight 42 points. Be delighted if that was accurate

• Like 1

GP challenge confirmed for Glasgow 2022. Absolutely brilliant news and more confirmation of the good work being done at the club. Can't wait

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

GP challenge confirmed for Glasgow 2022. Absolutely brilliant news and more confirmation of the good work being done at the club. Can't wait

Well done - lets hope it doesn't delay any domestic league/cup fixtures!!;)

• Haha 2