British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Was it? And it came across on the stream did it? I must have zoned out lol. 

Kyle howarth for Kennett

Dillon ruml and Jason Edwards at reserve. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2022 at 10:12 PM, lewy said:

Wrong

Turns out I was right :D

• Like 1

The beginnings of an in house streaming service on the website?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Turns out I was right :D

Glad you were.:t:

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

The beginnings of an in house streaming service on the website?

Hope they can get it up and running for when Poole are there on (20th??) 

Tom and Benjamin on 8 points after 4 rides in their SGP2 qualifiers, probably going to need a win in their last heat to qualify. Steven goret beating Benjamin big surprise on what we saw last season!!

Edit: Tom finished on 10, Ben on 11 neither qualified automatically

Edited by Jaizer
  • Like 2

Another test match at the (ash) field of dreams. GB Vs rest of world. Only time outwith GP see Tai on a UK track?

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Another test match at the (ash) field of dreams. GB Vs rest of world. Only time outwith GP see Tai on a UK track?

Possibly. Depends if he is doing British Final? But his visits to UK tracks are very rare, so good to see he is taking part in this. :t:

I was really pleased to have gone along to the British Youth Championships yesterday, 32 heats of exciting racing and i enjoyed the young riders coming round to do a lap of honour after most races which is something which doesn't happen as often as it should at senior level. The only downer to Sunday's action was the pathetic crowd which i estimated at less that 75 souls and what makes that more astonishing was the low price at the gate (£10 + £1.50 for a programme). Apart from a relatively small amount of die-hard speedway fans it was a disgrace considering that the entertaining racing lasted well over two hours with very few delays and each rider gave 100%. Well done to all the riders who took part, you really put on a show :t:

*Perhaps next year the British Youth Championships will go to a more deserving venue. 

26 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

I was really pleased to have gone along to the British Youth Championships yesterday, 32 heats of exciting racing and i enjoyed the young riders coming round to do a lap of honour after most races which is something which doesn't happen as often as it should at senior level. The only downer to Sunday's action was the pathetic crowd which i estimated at less that 75 souls and what makes that more astonishing was the low price at the gate (£10 + £1.50 for a programme). Apart from a relatively small amount of die-hard speedway fans it was a disgrace considering that the entertaining racing lasted well over two hours with very few delays and each rider gave 100%. Well done to all the riders who took part, you really put on a show :t:

*Perhaps next year the British Youth Championships will go to a more deserving venue. 

Shame that more people didn't support it, was some very entertaining races from the youngsters

6 hours ago, Nickinho said:

Disposable cash is becoming more off an issue unfortunately.

• Like 3

I was there. Fantastic racing, although it was a proper dust bowl! Great entertainment. You can't go wrong with 32 heats for a tenner. Not sure why more people weren't interested to be honest.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I was there. Fantastic racing, although it was a proper dust bowl! Great entertainment. You can't go wrong with 32 heats for a tenner. Not sure why more people weren't interested to be honest.

Was poorly promoted IMO. Nothing on website I only knew was on from bspl website 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Was poorly promoted IMO. Nothing on website I only knew was on from bspl website 

Yeah, that was probably part of it. Derek or Hugh did mention it during the match with the Pirates, but definitely could have made more of it.

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Disposable cash is becoming more off an issue unfortunately.

Maybe that's why senior riders very seldom do a lap of honour, it's an extra 25% in fuel,,, or maybe tha just keeping an eye on tha carbon footprint? ;)

• Like 1