British Speedway Forum
M.D

Eastbourne Speedway

Shame for the fans, but I bet there's not many riders that will miss riding at Eastbourne...just saying

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Shame for the fans, but I bet there's not many riders that will miss riding at Eastbourne...just saying

That's a bit ripe coming from a Brummie fan with their renowned track prep....just saying :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, gazzac said:

That's a bit ripe coming from a Brummie fan with their renowned track prep....just saying :)

Quite right pal....hopefully things will be different next season at PB

Edited by GiveusaB

On 1/20/2022 at 7:40 PM, GiveusaB said:

Quite right pal....hopefully things will be different next season at PB

I'm confused, wasn't the track perfect and it was just Redcar whinging?!

It's amazing how it's now being admitted that it needs re-laying but last season there was nothing wrong with it despite a plethora of riders from many teams stating otherwise.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

I’m really going to miss Eastbourne in the league this season but good luck to everyone involved trying to get them back on track.

Just out of interest, did the riders eventually get was owed to them?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marky_Mark said:

I’m really going to miss Eastbourne in the league this season but good luck to everyone involved trying to get them back on track.

The fans certainly didn't.

9 hours ago, Marky_Mark said:

As far as im aware nothing has been paid back to anybody and the Company that Ian Jordan ownes (Eastbourne Eagles Ltd) is still active

Sadley, Les fineing passed away last week, a great supporter of the club and a fine man

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, M.D said:

As far as im aware nothing has been paid back to anybody and the Company that Ian Jordan ownes (Eastbourne Eagles Ltd) is still active

Sadley, Les fineing passed away last week, a great supporter of the club and a fine man

What happened to the Administration? IsIan Jordan been able to just walk away from all the unpaid bills?

3 minutes ago, Jimsboy said:

What happened to the Administration? IsIan Jordan been able to just walk away from all the unpaid bills?

I have no idea, we have tried to find out but that came to nothing

Just wondering does anyone know if the Eastbourne Eagles Company is still showing as active next year will this have any negative on Eastbourne Speedway making a comeback in 2023?

40 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Just wondering does anyone know if the Eastbourne Eagles Company is still showing as active next year will this have any negative on Eastbourne Speedway making a comeback in 2023?

Yes it is showing as active still and no it wont have any effect other than the bad feeling left over

10 minutes ago, M.D said:

Yes it is showing as active still and no it wont have any effect other than the bad feeling left over

Surely most that will be gone now Ian Jordan has shown he was not a man of his word paying up all the bills and 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Will the BSPA not pay out some of the riders lost wages?(at standard rate).

IF there was anything left from the bond for other outstanding fees/fines to the BSPL.  

20 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

IF there was anything left from the bond for other outstanding fees/fines to the BSPL.  

Couldn't they use for example the money Glasgow paid for Brennan?