British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

12 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

I'm just wondering if youv heard of any more riders coming due to your friendship with are new promoter my mate 

No He doesn’t tell me anything but I’ve heard from another source that there’s definitely 3 more coming in

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MrP said:

No He doesn’t tell me anything but I’ve heard from another source that there’s definitely 3 more coming in

So, adding to the 4 we already have, will make 7? :t:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My mate’s Sisters Brother-in-Law has been told off someone who bought a Chronicle from someone selling them in the city centre that her uncle’s cousin reckons we’re in Talks with Laguta who they reckon comes in on a 3 point average because he once watched Neighbours and has a Kylie poster on his wall. Keep it to yourself 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, MrP said:

My mate’s Sisters Brother-in-Law has been told off someone who bought a Chronicle from someone selling them in the city centre that her uncle’s cousin reckons we’re in Talks with Laguta who they reckon comes in on a 3 point average because he once watched Neighbours and has a Kylie poster on his wall. Keep it to yourself 

Been talking to an Australian today.

50 minutes ago, MrP said:

Kylie??? I was more a Jason fan myself like, but each to their own I suppose 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrP said:

Now I know your making things up…………….

They have never had blokes selling the Chronicle for years in town 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, bigred said:

Would Worral and ash Morris fit?? 

Steve, Smetana and Ashley fit based on the 42 points limit with no RS, which is rumoured on other threads... But I can't see it

12 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Steve, Smetana and Ashley fit based on the 42 points limit with no RS, which is rumoured on other threads... But I can't see it

Could we use Smetana, with the visa/sponsors carry-on thing?

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Could we use Smetana, with the visa/sponsors carry-on thing?

I'm not really sure of this situation tbh

5 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

I'm not really sure of this situation tbh

You're not alone. :t:

Just pleased to be able to look forward to watching Speedway at Brough in 2022. For a while it didn’t look good.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

You're not alone. :t:

Grieves & little out of retirement or maybe our geordie Dane Mr juul ha

• Haha 1

Just now, Justgotmecpc said:

Grieves & little out of retirement or maybe our geordie Dane Mr juul ha

Didn't a certain Mr stancl settle down in the north east after retirement? He'd be a steal on a 3 lol

• Like 1