British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Oxford or is it Berwick's B team haven't announced there 6&7 yet wonder if Danny gapp will be 1 of them

Heeps is on less than a 5 so it could be him and the RS. No chance Gapp could start as a reserve

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

Heeps is on less than a 5 so it could be him and the RS. No chance Gapp could start as a reserve

No RS in championship. Straight 42 limit

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

No RS in championship. Straight 42 limit

Meaning you don’t have to have a rising star.There will be rising stars in Championship.

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Meaning you don’t have to have a rising star.There will be rising stars in Championship.

I don't like to label people... Let them be what they want to be :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Certainly stronger than Congreve and Wright.IMO

Yes yes... I know, I forgot about Bereicks reserves for a second as i pointed out in a later post :D we have strong reserves should I say then...

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

So if heeps was to start at reserve that would surely make him the strongest in the league 

33 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

No Rising Stars in the Championship.  But, there will be (and number 8's) in the Premiership.

5 minutes ago, StevePark said:

No Rising Stars in the Championship.  But, there will be (and number 8's) in the Premiership.

For other purposes riders that were classed rising stars surely will be still  be rising stars in name in case they have to guest in Premiership for injuries ect.,or there will be a rider shortage.Unless Rising Stars have be replaced with Club No8  or anybody they want(as usual)

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

So if heeps was to start at reserve that would surely make him the strongest in the league 

He'd definitely be the strongest in the league and it'd be some team if that's how it's built! With Nicholls and Batch though I feel there'll be too many points taken to have 4.95 at reserve

6 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Hàrdly.    For instance, while Heeps is on 5.05, Jye Etheridge will be a stàrting reserve at Berwick on 5.35.

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Hàrdly.    For instance, while Heeps is on 5.05, Jye Etheridge will be a stàrting reserve at Berwick on 5.35.

Still say heeps is far better than jye in my opinion .. he's just more of a decent rider that knows when to take the risk if it's there & he's probably better on all tracks than etheridge like the tight technical tracks like Newcastle / Edinburgh/ wolves/ Eastbourne etc which he rides well but give jye Bellevue/king's Lynn/Peterborough etc he'll have the edge on them tracks but just 

3 hours ago, AndyPresley said:

How many points do we have left for the last rider? Does anybody know?

6.51 apparently.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

6.51 apparently.

Would BWD be entitled to a reduction,,, has he not been out for a while due to injury?