British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

So he was :t: I think my memory is mixing us and Edinburgh around come to think of it. They were going to have two new riders one being 4.00 and one being 5.00. I think that's where I'm thinking about... We must have both been 5.00 :) Either way, Nick fits and I think would make a brilliant number 4, partner him with the Ironman

Two riders our final signing won't be now is Ashley Morris (signed for Birmingham) and Kyle Newman (Pretty much signed for Birmingham). There's barely anyone left on a sensible average!! Are we going to be 3 points under again? Or am I missing someone obvious...This final rider makes or breaks our team imo, so I am so keen to find out who he is :) I just hope it's an average above James'

Just looking at the averages from last year again... Sam Jensen or Paco Castagna look like the best of what's left to me... Dunno much about Sam tbh, but Paco would be nice, not sure how he rides around Brough tbh? But he's a very entertaining rider. Not the strongest of signings though, but still... An entertainer, especially if he swapped with James and went to reserve.

Paco Castangna will not ride for a weekend track to many meetings abroad on weekend's for him. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Trackerman48 said:

Paco Castangna will not ride for a weekend track to many meetings abroad on weekend's for him. 

There's no one left to sign then!! There must either be a rabbit out the hat, an unheard of or 3 points under the limit...

5 minutes ago, Dicko said:

Jordan Stewart

injured, wont be back in 2022

I mean if we HAD to get one of either Josh Bates or Ty Proctor, I'd choose Josh because at least hes spectacular. But still I'd rather not, I just dont trust him... He'd have to go at number 2 really.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we can't be playing team building games without @Dandelion - I hope she hasn't left us, iirc a few people played a little rough last season and she may have taken the hump...

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we can't be playing team building games without @Dandelion - I hope she hasn't left us, iirc a few people played a little rough last season and she may have taken the hump...

Just hope she is still an active Diamonds Supporter.  

Maybe the delay in announcing the last rider is because we're still waiting to see if George is indeed a 4.00 or a 2.00?

10 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Phew thank god

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Maybe the delay in announcing the last rider is because we're still waiting to see if George is indeed a 4.00 or a 2.00?

So maybe 1 of 2?

Just bought my season ticket and might miss two matches but I do not mind as long as it helps the club out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

There's no one left to sign then!! There must either be a rabbit out the hat, an unheard of or 3 points under the limit...

What about matej kus what’s his average?