British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Below,,, move on. 

Just trying to think of names that would fit rather than suggesting names who are clearly 2 or 3 points too high like what normally happens... got any ideas? :)

2 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Just trying to think of names that would fit rather than suggesting names who are clearly 2 or 3 points too high like what normally happens... got any ideas? :)

Now that Tero has been confirmed at Scunny (thank goodness),,, the only one left I had in the bunker is Ludde!!!,,, don't think it would come off, but a know many would love to see it. :t:

• Like 1

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

Now that Tero has been confirmed at Scunny (thank goodness),,, the only one left I had in the bunker is Ludde!!!,,, don't think it would come off, but a know many would love to see it. :t:

I would love to see it too... but camt see it. So what other options are there??? Decent ones. I feel we're gonna be 2 or 3 points under the limit again :cry: unless there's a name we're missing? Cant think who though...

1 minute ago, Diamonds85 said:

I would love to see it too... but camt see it. So what other options are there??? Decent ones. I feel we're gonna be 2 or 3 points under the limit again :cry: unless there's a name we're missing? Cant think who though...

Dunno, with about 6.5 pts to play with, would Lewis Rose fancy it?

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

Dunno, with about 6.5 pts to play with, would Lewis Rose fancy it?

Would be great to see him back on a bike. But I imagine that's long gone now? Would be an interesting number 2. Ellis Perks is another who would be cool to see come back, I know there was whispers of it last year and he would fit...

What we need to figure out is exactly how many points we have left to play with... I've seen 6.51 mentioned in the past, but does that take into account the Eastbourne fixtures being taken out?

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Sedgy .? No clue if he’s even over here or his average,just another thought.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, bigred said:

No thanks 

15 hours ago, MrP said:

The same can be said for Blakelaw,Benwell,Fawdon,Kenton etc. To single out one area seems a little unfair.

It was singled out because Walker was mentioned, not Blakelaw,Benwell,Fawdon,Kenton etc. 

13 hours ago, bigred said:

Have to agree with the above... NO THANKS... Ty Proctor and Josh Bates. NO THANKS.

Edited by Diamonds85
  • Like 1

Lots of posters are quick to say no to Bates, Proctor, Sedgmen for example. But who else fits? 

Normally I wouldn't suggest a 6.00 man who will score 4 points a match, but of the next best option is a 2.00 junior - better off with one of the above 3 mentioned! 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Tero will be back probably as a guest at some point on the season.. aswell as with scunny

19 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Lots of posters are quick to say no to Bates, Proctor, Sedgmen for example. But who else fits? 

Normally I wouldn't suggest a 6.00 man who will score 4 points a match, but of the next best option is a 2.00 junior - better off with one of the above 3 mentioned! 

There will be someone out there but it depends on what kind a deal they want !! Can't see our promotion having there eyes ripped out