British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

12 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Must just be ‘cos you’re a Geordie :lol: Our Sunday meeting there just last year couldn’t have been any better an atmosphere where we stood… and that included the Redcar fans saying we deserved more then we got that day! 

Fair enough, you can only speak as you find. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fromafar said:

You obviously hadn’t been to Workington then:P

Salt of the earth, Comets fans. Used to love a Saturday evening at Derwent Park then down to the Persian restaurant on Clay Flatts after. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Must just be ‘cos you’re a Geordie :lol: Our Sunday meeting there just last year couldn’t have been any better an atmosphere where we stood… and that included the Redcar fans saying we deserved more then we got that day! 

Probably only cos you have a common enemy, us at Newcastle. Quite sad. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/27/2022 at 7:01 AM, Bandits4eva said:

Sad thing is a few years ago you had a fallout with Berwick, and for a couple of years you were welcomed by us at Newcastle. Rather ironic that you childishly slag off the Diamonds fans which for a short time you were one of them. :angry:

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 7:01 AM, Bandits4eva said:

3 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Sad thing is a few years ago you had a fallout with Berwick, and for a couple of years you were welcomed by us at Newcastle. Rather ironic that you childishly slag off the Diamonds fans which for a short time you were one of them. :angry:

You must be wrong on this mate, Bandits4eva after all.........lol

• Haha 1

Got to love the official Newcastle speedway website. Home page shows the latest results for last August!! , as well as last years team.

Fixture page shows up and coming matches for LAST September. You have to search the news page to find this years fixtures. 

Come on Newcastle, sort it. how do you expect to attract the casual spectator when the first impression you get is that it's shut as the info is SIX months out of date.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 7:56 PM, Tosh1218 said:

I remember it well ,when they wished we crash our car on the way home .Absolute oxygen thieves the full crowd of them and it wasn’t our fault Riss missed the meeting and had to be replaced by a young 2 pointer

Happened with us aswell at Redcar, shame really as got to know some really good people at Redcar over the years

1 hour ago, leander said:

Got to love the official Newcastle speedway website. Home page shows the latest results for last August!! , as well as last years team.

Fixture page shows up and coming matches for LAST September. You have to search the news page to find this years fixtures. 

Come on Newcastle, sort it. how do you expect to attract the casual spectator when the first impression you get is that it's shut as the info is SIX months out of date.

Not sure what to make of Granty.Is he one man show.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Tsunami said:

A few years ago :lol: Bloody hell Mr.R… try like 18 years this year. I did not and have never had a fall out with Berwick, it’s a club I’ve associated myself with since 1990 and always will; I simply filled my Sundays coming down with Roger Goldie (RIP) and a friend who was seeing Kenneth Bjerre at the time as I am a SPEEDWAY fan and Roger lived close and asked if I wanted to go. 
Not like you to get actual facts wrong when trying to twist something to suit your agenda now :rolleyes:

Edited by Bandits4eva
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2022 at 10:02 PM, Tsunami said:

Probably only cos you have a common enemy, us at Newcastle. Quite sad. 

:lol:  Get over yourself! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

A few years ago :lol: Bloody hell Mr.R… try like 18 years this year. I did not and have never had a fall out with Berwick, it’s a club I’ve associated myself with since 1990 and always will; I simply filled my Sundays coming down with Roger Goldie (RIP) and a friend who was seeing Kenneth Bjerre at the time as I am a SPEEDWAY fan and Roger lived close and asked if I wanted to go. 
Not like you to get actual facts wrong when trying to twist something to suit your agenda now :rolleyes:

Ill give him an hour before he mentions bringing Nicki Pedersen over, did you know he used to run Newcastle before he got his knickers in a twist about being asked to pay to come in and stopped going   

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Ill give him an hour before he mentions bringing Nicki Pedersen over, did you know he used to run Newcastle before he got his knickers in a twist about being asked to pay to come in and stopped going   

When did he stop going?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

I’ve heard he wasn’t flavour of the month along with a few others :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Bored with the Poole thread now?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

Bored with the Poole thread now?

I'm bored with the Poole thread, I'm bored with this thread, all the threads at the time of year between announcements and the start of the season just turn into lots of people arguing with eachother, what's the point, it's how people lose interest

Edited by Diamonds85
  • Like 1