British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

7 hours ago, ljriley90 said:

Youd go for him over proctor if they were your two options during team building 

Proctor for me… Sedgy has whinged too much about Berwick in the past! Never set it alight anyways when he did come! 

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Close call.

r/r for me! 

35 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Proctor every time...

Have to agree with John there like,,, but in that situation ad definitely feel for the guy having to make that decision.  ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Have to agree with John there like,,, but in that situation ad definitely feel for the guy having to make that decision.  ;)

Neither of them would solve Newcastle’s Team problem IMO.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Proctor for me… Sedgy has whinged too much about Berwick in the past! Never set it alight anyways when he did come! 

Sedgmen just whinges FULL STOP. He has delusions of Grandeur, he thinks he a superstar in the sport

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Sedgmen just whinges FULL STOP. He has delusions of Grandeur, he thinks he a superstar in the sport

That could be a very valid point,,, thank goodness for reality eh? ;)

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Same as BWD then..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sedgy was pretty average last season, in fact verging on poor actually. Best meeting was day told he was sacked

4 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Had his day years ago at Edinburgh i would rather have Justin Bieber least he would put bums on seats :D

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, ljriley90 said:

Unless he's next in line for us at belle vue when Jye or Jake get the push

Jake is just a stop gap I've heard 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 6:16 PM, Bandits4eva said:

What has whinging about Berwick got to do with Newcastle?

20 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

What has whinging about Berwick got to do with Newcastle?

If you’re gonna pick on my point no being about Newcastle, you can ask the others who’ve gone off track too :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

If you’re gonna pick on my point no being about Newcastle, you can ask the others who’ve gone off track too :rolleyes:

The diamonds team isn't as good as Berwick's at the moment ( watch this space ) but the racing at brough is imo far better than gate & go Berwick's track only bomber will put a smile on the faces of the fans if he misses the gate & chases down the rider in front which he never did guesting last Sunday at Newcastle.. he was poor actually & whinged about a couple of riders quoted saying they can't ride a bike when he was behind them 

29 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

The diamonds team isn't as good as Berwick's at the moment ( watch this space ) but the racing at brough is imo far better than gate & go Berwick's track only bomber will put a smile on the faces of the fans if he misses the gate & chases down the rider in front which he never did guesting last Sunday at Newcastle.. he was poor actually & whinged about a couple of riders quoted saying they can't ride a bike when he was behind them 

We've got a decent guest this Sunday tho, (Richie Lyons). ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1