British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

Reminds me of the time dick and Dickson promised changes about every week for 6 weeks then following a home mauling by Swindon the saviour arrived in the form of..... Henning bager :rofl:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Whiles it's obvious points are being haemorrhaged away at 6 & 7, I'd have thought getting a No1 would have been a priority.

Paying for top quality guests can't be helping the finances and I'm sure the fans want to see their own no1 every week.

I get your point

1 minute ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Thing is where's the number 1 who can commit to Sunday home matches !!

A 6&7 would be a start 

51 minutes ago, soupy said:

Yep that would be right.Silly me lol

Ye silly sausage ye ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, highside said:

Whats happened to new signing that we were going to have ?

To be fair Rob Grant said there would be changes for the Leicester match & he isn’t lying .
The change is Kyle Howarth is not guesting at no 1 he is going to ride against Newcastle instead 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

There were not many ways that Newcastle could make a poor team change, but what do you know they've actually managed it.

• Haha 4

I can see the headline in the chronicle now ( that’s if they still print about speedway) 

Diamonds sign son of 3 x British Champion 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Granty is just embarrassing everyone now. 

Diamonds fans will walk away now imo.

This is not going to make us any stronger, it’s the main body of the team where changes need to be made and as others have pointed out there are riders out there they just need convincing, how does Rob think this is in anyway going to make us better 

While Jack Smith for Congreave strengthens Newcastle it's not the change they needed to make to avoid the wooden spoon!

4 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

While Jack Smith for Congreave strengthens Newcastle it's not the change they needed to make to avoid the wooden spoon!

I agree, it might just make the difference to the opposition hitting 59 or getting into the 60’s on there home track 

A like for like swap was no good. If it was a 5 or 6 point average man to replace a reserve then fair enough.