British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

2 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

At least he completed 4 laps on more than one occasion, which is more than can be said for who he's replacing... As I say, slight improvement

More than slight he's alot better than Jack 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Would have been an awful lot cheaper and would have probably hit a wider audience up in Newcastle than a country show :rofl:

Aye, 'Buy 1 sausage roll and get a free ticket for the speedway'? ;)

• Haha 1

Good news for Newcastle fans - Jack Smith has gone.

Not so good news for Newcastle fans - he's been replaced by a marginally better NL rider.

Every little helps...

4 minutes ago, Discofever said:

I have never read such crap come out of a keyboard warrior as I have reading all these comments. You are all just total nasty people. 
Nothing Newcastle speedway does is good enough for anyone on this forum. They could be the best but they would still not be good enough for you all. If your not slagging the track it’s the management or it’s the riders or it’s the day they ride and even the volunteer staff have been called. 
Just pure nastiness. It’s not even freedom of speech or entitled to your opinion chat it’s just pure slagging then off for the fun of it 

Well I’ve had my rant and I’m sure I’ll get nasty comments back but as you all say I’m entitled to my opinion and that’s mine 

Its awful isn't it, what has this world become?,,, best of luck to Kyle, am sure it will do his confidence the world of good,,, securing a place in a team that no one else wants to ride for? ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Discofever said:

I have never read such crap come out of a keyboard warrior as I have reading all these comments. You are all just total nasty people. 
Nothing Newcastle speedway does is good enough for anyone on this forum. They could be the best but they would still not be good enough for you all. If your not slagging the track it’s the management or it’s the riders or it’s the day they ride and even the volunteer staff have been called. 
Just pure nastiness. It’s not even freedom of speech or entitled to your opinion chat it’s just pure slagging then off for the fun of it 

Well I’ve had my rant and I’m sure I’ll get nasty comments back but as you all say I’m entitled to my opinion and that’s mine 

I've got to hand it to you Discofever.

You've provided more entertainment in one post than Rob Grant's Diamonds have all season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I have to give the management some credit for finally providing a proper factual update tonight. Well done and hopefully it continues moving forward.

Welcome to the Diamonds Kyle, not the answer to the teams problems but he is certainly an upgrade in the reserve department. Fingers crossed we can secure one or two more changes in the top 5 positions.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Slight improvement, only slight... Still would have preferred George in the team... Hope Kyle can do better than he has done so far this year and become one of the better kids in British speedway again. Still not a fan of his, this signing smacks of desperation from the promotion, 'let's make a slight change to try and keep the fans happy.' At least it's something though... Only taken until the following Friday to hear ANYTHING from the club after the cr@p that was witnessed last Sunday... I doubt brining in Kyle will bring any of the fans back...

Don't know how anyone would prefer Congreave 0.67 (0.67) over Bickley 3.20 (4.56).

While Newcastle are still the weakest team in the league, at least they're slowly getting stronger.

• Like 3

On 6/13/2022 at 12:14 PM, Fromafar said:

More chance of Bickley at Armadale.(IMO).(if anywhere)

On 6/13/2022 at 1:25 PM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

No chance he has publicly stated he hates the Newcastle track so he is a stitched on Diamond I would say...

Regards 

THJ

Honestly

I wish I could predict the lottery numbers as easy... I would have retired years ago...

Anyway Good Luck Kyle and stay safe... a trick track like Newcastle could be the making of you...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mac101 said:

True but pretty sure they have to do so many working hours work on sight before their papers are fully signed off 

Unless they work for an agency 

5 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Kyle also, Ishould remind folk, scored an impressive 7+2on his last visit, so we know he can do it at ourplace.

This made me laugh!!! Pretty much every away rider has scored well!! Mainly because the home riders are awful 

Can't disagree there

6 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

I wish I could predict the lottery numbers as easy... I would have retired years ago...

Anyway Good Luck Kyle and stay safe... a trick track like Newcastle could be the making of you...

Regards 

THJ

Well, many a good rider has utilized the extra technical skills needed at Newcastle to improve they're game.

As for the lottery mate,(its too random) would you not be better off chancing your arm/taking a punt on something you could have some influence over/knowledge about?

Btw, if a had a pound for every time you used the 'lottery chestnut', a could buy you that pint or even a decent shirt. (ye must just ask for a lucky dip when buy one of them, eh?) ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

As for the lottery mate,(its too random) would you not be better off chancing your arm/taking a punt on something you could have some influence over/knowledge about?

You are a card mind...

But don't give up the day job because you'll never be a comedian that is for sure... it would take more than a 5 year apprenticeship IMHO... but keep at it God loves a tryer...

BTW if I had a pound for every time you have been told that I could buy an Armarni suit to go with those quality shirts...

I will use the crystall ball routine aka Septic Meg style for the next little gem... coming to a post near you :t:very soon...

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1