British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

40 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

BTW if I had a pound for every time you have been told that I could buy an Armarni suit to go with those quality shirts...

They remind me of old caravan curtains.  ;)

15 hours ago, Discofever said:

I have never read such crap come out of a keyboard warrior as I have reading all these comments. You are all just total nasty people. 
Nothing Newcastle speedway does is good enough for anyone on this forum. They could be the best but they would still not be good enough for you all. If your not slagging the track it’s the management or it’s the riders or it’s the day they ride and even the volunteer staff have been called. 
Just pure nastiness. It’s not even freedom of speech or entitled to your opinion chat it’s just pure slagging then off for the fun of it 

Well I’ve had my rant and I’m sure I’ll get nasty comments back but as you all say I’m entitled to my opinion and that’s mine 

Ar

e you Rob Grant ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

Polish commitments, what as? 

Polishing his bike I assume.

OK I'm not the guy's greatest admirer but getting dumped by yet another CL team after 1 meeting just makes his CV look even worse now.

16 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Proctor next ?

Led to believe Procter won’t ride again this year.(on Berwick Website)

Edited by Fromafar

The "Polish commitments" comment when dropping Smith, was obviously an attempt to be kind to the rider. Rather than saying "he was so bad, we had to drop him after one meeting".

Racing in the U24 league wouldn't stop him racing in the Champ.

A more honest announcement would probably be, "we don't like to drop a rider after only ONE match, but when the opportunity arose to strengthen up by signing Bickley we couldn't afford to miss out. Thanks to Jack for his efforts etc"

• Like 3

Has Smith taken to Twitter to slate everyone and anyone cause it's not his fault yet?

18 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Has Smith taken to Twitter to slate everyone and anyone cause it's not his fault yet?

Think the kid and his family are a bit more dignified than that as has George Congreve been... and fair play to them as well... the problem is much more complex and won't be resolved by swapping out a couple of reserves...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 3

Congreve has less than a 1 point average and Smith been around for a while not doing  anything ,at least Bickley has scored some real points at reserve. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Think the kid and his family are a bit more dignified than that as has George Congreve been... and fair play to them as well... the problem is much more complex and won't be resolved by swapping out a couple of reserves...

Regards 

THJ

He hasnt been in the past

19 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ

What he did each time he was dropped last season 

7 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

He hasnt been in the past

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

What he did each time he was dropped last season 

Surprised to hear that however am not on any social media like Twatter or Facebuik so wasn't aware? 

If either do post anything stick it on here so we oldies get a chance to read what they say and then moan about it (or... go on al say it... praise and agree with it)

Everyone has an opinion right or wrong...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 3

there must be Czech, German, Danish boys who don't ride in Poland

• Like 2