British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

12 minutes ago, Neila said:

BWD was scoring well early in the H18TORY season for Workington as an injury replacement, got injured next couple of season, then due to you know, what found it very difficult to fly from New Zealand, now he should be over the injuries, suggest he will do ok, probably better away from home than at (b) rough  park.  Yes  Newcastle not the most exciting team BUT you still have speedway, so best support it will you can

BWD should score well in the Championship until he gets hurt, unfortunately that’s his Achilles heel he gets injured regularly.

But whilst he is fit and well I don’t see a problem.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Neila said:

BWD was scoring well early in the H18TORY season for Workington as an injury replacement, got injured next couple of season, then due to you know, what found it very difficult to fly from New Zealand, now he should be over the injuries, suggest he will do ok, probably better away from home than at (b) rough  park.  Yes  Newcastle not the most exciting team BUT you still have speedway, so best support it will you can

I will support speedway 

but be nice to see a winning team and trophies/be seen as a threat to other sides. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HectorRacing said:

When was the last time he was around? Cant even remember seeing him at BP.

when you think number 1, you got your sam masters, stevie w, cooks, etc. that come to your mind straight away 

i know many of us wanted josh pickering cause he could have built up to a one but hes got poland now. 

but bwd? When did he light up the no1 spot for anyone? What year? Do i need a time machine? 

Berwick have chris harris, that will get folk in the gates from anywhere now. We needed a legit name for us to raise eyebrows/pull in folk to watch week by week. 

Last time at Newcastle he never scored massive but was good to watch  ! I recall the track was a bit greasy & he attacked it & if it wasn't for a fall he'd have probably scored a paid 9 from 4 rides so let's give the lad a chance to get dialled in & I'm sure he'll achieve a 8 & a half point average easily around brough & maybe hit a 9 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2016 at Newcastle for Somerset he scored 6+2 from four rides down at number 6 & also has 2 falls from another 2 outings whilst in scoring positions.. I can't recall some of these negative posts when rob 1st took over & announced his 1st side before covid changed all that as clause vissing was on a similar average to BWD ! 

BWD also scored 5+2 from 4 rides in Christian Henry’s testimonial in April 2015

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KEITH M said:

BWD also scored 5+2 from 4 rides in Christian Henry’s testimonial in April 2015

2016, actually!!

24 minutes ago, StevePark said:

2016, actually!!

I stand corrected my excuse is 5’s and 6’s look alike at 2am in the morning 

• Haha 2

On 12/31/2021 at 10:12 AM, KEITH M said:

as do  5 and 8 in the hi8tory year . lol

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, jenga said:

as do  5 and 8 in the hi8tory year . lol

Maybe if you said S and 5 it would.

• Haha 1

Expect a few No1's and 2's looked much the same at 2am this morning as well !

• Like 1

Especially when your preparing the courgettes for lunch the following day 

Any diamonds fans want there 1st speedway fix in 2022 ( 20th of march 4pm start ) lewi Kerr's testimonial meeting at kings Lynn.. if we get enough interest I'll run a bus for diamonds fans to help a great Newcastle rider celebrate his big day.. just let me know & I can sort a bus out & it'll be a great day to start this season 

On 12/28/2021 at 11:31 AM, Justgotmecpc said:

2016 at Newcastle for Somerset he scored 6+2 from four rides down at number 6 & also has 2 falls from another 2 outings whilst in scoring positions.. I can't recall some of these negative posts when rob 1st took over & announced his 1st side before covid changed all that as clause vissing was on a similar average to BWD ! 

Vissing earned his average in the championship in 2019. BWD is on an inflated average due to his premiership conversion. His championship average was around 6.5 I think? 

Lee Complin OFFICIAL 2022 Merchandise NOW AVAILABLE

TShirts £19.99 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203787110371?mkevt=1&mkcid=16&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Hoodies £29.99 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203787113075?mkevt=1&mkcid=16&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Caps £17.99 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203787133319?mkevt=1&mkcid=16&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Mugs £17.99 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203787131191?mkevt=1&mkcid=16&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Get your orders in ASAP and support Lee’s Speedway Comeback

New sponsors, AGF Plant, I wonder if they will have anything to do with track prep?

Edited by erniew
spelling.