British Speedway Forum
CowleyCheetahs

Oxford Cheetahs 2022

On 11/17/2021 at 6:51 PM, hagonshocker said:

Well unless Lindback likes roast Dinners and would had been a brickie ....sounds like Nicholls 

Mr H    i  will be going to Cowley on a regular basis  give it a go anyway hope things are good with you mate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Triple.H. said:

I've heard that we may be signing a young rider with a lot of potential from deepest Suffolk 

Drew Kemp?

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Mulford is a talent though.? Was Wiggy always committed to speedway a different level of rider of course. things could change.

Never thought id see those two names in the same post. Mulford is undoubtedly talented but has had loads of outside input to get him going on speedway and from a personal doesn't currently have the temprement required to get to the next level (lets mot forget this years NDL was flattering). Im happy to be proven wrong and ive certainly discredited riders in the past who have turned it all around.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cityrebel said:

Drew Kemp?

Rumour Control says yes but ive also been told that he's not signing.

it's a conundrum within an enigma in a darkened room this guess the riders lark

Sorry i forgot to mention the smoke and mirrors

Edited by Triple.H.

41 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Rumour Control says yes but ive also been told that he's not signing.

it's a conundrum within an enigma in a darkened room this guess the riders lark

Sorry i forgot to mention the smoke and mirrors

Poole

• Sad 1

Don't see either Kemp or Gilkes going to Oxford in CL.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Rowe there though.

Possible Mulford would fit better in their NDL Team if as rumoured they run one ?

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 7:16 PM, Sidney the robin said:

Mr H    i  will be going to Cowley on a regular basis  give it a go anyway hope things are good with you mate.

Maybe, not regular though ,sadly haven't really missed going as much as I thought I would and I only started enjoying it again since they altered the track 

Can I ask if the new oxford venture is at the old Sandy Lane venue..  Best wishes

28 minutes ago, dantodan said:

Can I ask if the new oxford venture is at the old Sandy Lane venue..  Best wishes

It is

On 11/19/2021 at 6:25 AM, HGould said:

Don't see either Kemp or Gilkes going to Oxford in CL.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Rowe there though.

Possible Mulford would fit better in their NDL Team if as rumoured they run one ?

Perhaps Mulford & Ablitt could both race in the NDL team & share a team spot in the Champ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another signing bring announced 7am tomorrow on twitter they did a gif of dumb and dumber with 'g'day mate'

So def Batch

On 11/22/2021 at 11:48 AM, szkocjasid said:

Perhaps Mulford & Ablitt could both race in the NDL team & share a team spot in the Champ?

Dont think you can share a spot officially (repeated home guest until that rider gets an average) but i very much doubt either would willingly share a berth.

6 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Dont think you can share a spot officially (repeated home guest until that rider gets an average) but i very much doubt either would willingly share a berth.

6 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Don't think you can share a spot officially (repeated home guest until that rider gets an average) but i very much doubt either would willingly share a berth.

Years ago riders could share a team berth, rule may have been dropped - but hasn't been announced! It's the same with doubling up, used to be 2 riders sharing a spot, then one rider only needed, but never announced 2 riders COULDN'T still share the team spot.

I'm sure both Mulford & Ablitt would prefer a full season of Champ racing, but if no one else came in for them, may settle for half the matches?

Edited by szkocjasid