British Speedway Forum
CowleyCheetahs

Oxford Cheetahs 2022

Anything like 6-7 a match  for summers and oxford suddenly look pretty good

Welcome aboard Spud, hit the ground anything like Sedgie has and we could yet surprise a few teams :)

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Aaron Summers has come out of retirement to fill in for Jack Thomas!!

Pity he hadn't come out of retirement at the start of the season for us, good luck to Spud anyone know his average?

58 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Pity he hadn't come out of retirement at the start of the season for us, good luck to Spud anyone know his average?

6.02 according to final green sheets of 2021

• Thanks 1

I hear that Oxford might be about to profit from the demise of Newcastle with a new signing.

Only rider possibly worth looking at would be Starke, does he fit for Newman or Heeps and go with Killeen or another novice at 7?

• Like 1

Hello, can anyone tell me what the parking situation at Oxford is? I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but I can't find anything anywhere. Thanks

4 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Hello, can anyone tell me what the parking situation at Oxford is? I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but I can't find anything anywhere. Thanks

I believe that you can park at Unipart (Watlington Road) which is just up the road from the stadium. I did read that they run a shuttle service but I'll leave that someone more in the know to confirm?

• Like 1

Parking is at Unipart and you select the option to park there when you buy a ticket online, i suspect there will be a big purge one night soon on those who choose to park in the residents only parking spots as they're too lazy to walk the 800 yards from Unipart or above sharing a shuttle to and from the stadium.

TBH the information isn't that hard to find

https://oxfordspeedway.club/tickets/

Edited by Triple.H.
Link
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Triple.H. said:

Parking is at Unipart and you select the option to park there when you buy a ticket online, i suspect there will be a big purge one night soon on those who choose to park in the residents only parking spots as they're too lazy to walk the 800 yards from Unipart or above sharing a shuttle to and from the stadium.

TBH the information isn't that hard to find

https://oxfordspeedway.club/tickets/

These questions have probably been answered before but can you only use the Unipart parking if you buy online? can you pay at the turnstile? do they take card payments?

3 hours ago, iainb said:

These questions have probably been answered before but can you only use the Unipart parking if you buy online? can you pay at the turnstile? do they take card payments?

As far as I know you have to book online for Unipart

I've heard of people the last 2 meetings paying by card on entry but haven't seen anyone doing it.

• Thanks 1

You can pay by card on the gate, no cash. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, iainb said:

It is free, but you are supposed to select the parking option when you buy your ticket. I go every week and nobody has ever checked to see if I have a parking ticket or not. They just wave you in.

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2022 at 7:24 PM, Hilly said:

Only rider possibly worth looking at would be Starke, does he fit for Newman or Heeps and go with Killeen or another novice at 7?

You are Mystic Meg :t:

• Haha 1